Archived Offensive Super Bowl T-shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
And...... the recall was issued today for these shirts !!!!!! So..... To the woman that "got behind" this cause declaring that we're demeaning women:
I'm offended that you can't see the humor in it. "Someone" or "Something" has to be the butt of a joke, plain and simple. If you're not laughing it's YOU!!!!! YOU are the butt !!!!! And when you whine about it..... YOU are the ass !!
Life is FULL of things to 'get up on your soapbox and protest'. Go find a good cause and support it........ and leave those damn little tee-shirts alone.

**Sprinkles stepping down from soapbox**....

I am so fucking tired of people getting butthurt over EVERYTHING! If they don't like something, then don't fucking buy it but don't deny everyone the right to buy it!

*about to get political and offensive*

This is why I hate the religious right and any group that seeks to control others. They don't like something so obviously NO ONE ELSE can have that something because it's THEIR America. Well, newsflash, it's MY America, and America belongs to EVERYONE! I'm so fucking tired of having to fight for rights and being judged for who I am. There's a terrible trend to cater to the butthurt few and oppress the majority. FUCK THAT.

*Ain't getting off the soapbox any time soon* LOL

I'm so riled up at this early on a day off, I think I need butterscotch pudding for breakfast.

Wake and bake! You'll feel better...

I am so fucking tired of people getting butthurt over EVERYTHING! If they don't like something, then don't fucking buy it but don't deny everyone the right to buy it!

This is why I hate the religious right and any group that seeks to control others. They don't like something so obviously NO ONE ELSE can have that something because it's THEIR America. Well, newsflash, it's MY America, and America belongs to EVERYONE! I'm so fucking tired of having to fight for rights and being judged for who I am. There's a terrible trend to cater to the butthurt few and oppress the majority. FUCK THAT.

I'm so riled up at this early on a day off, I think I need butterscotch pudding for breakfast.

BEELZEBECKY FOR PRESIDENT !!!!!

How in the world did this relate to the religious right at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back