Archived Offices

Status
Not open for further replies.

busyzoningtoys

Finally almost getting paid enough.
Do your SrTLs have private or semi-private offices(similar to ETLs)?

What happens when the op model is implemented in a few weeks?

What about the closing lead, who is scheduled on the grid under as SrTL LOD and is literally the lod every shift (inb4 ‘there is no more lod’)?

The handful of TSCs I’ve been in were all so vastly different so I’m curious to hear what you guys’ setup is.

SrTLs at my store share offices with TLs (bullpen) ,might be ASANTS.
New ops=no LOD, no SrTL
SD (STL) has discrestion to make any/all TLs key carriers.

We have a remodel coming up and were told all TLs would be moved to the bullpen (no longer sharing offices with their ETLs). Don't know yet what will happen with the unoccupied offices.

The only people that have offices at my store are the STL, ETL-HR and Sr ETL. Everyone else has carrels, basically, all together in one room.

My old store had 9 offices for ETLs/Seniors and the TLs used the bullpen but every other store in my district was lucky to have half that. A couple stores in my district the only offices are HR and SD. The other ETLs share one. Definitely ASANTS and depends what the need of your store when it was built or last remodeled. My old store was built with so many offices because it opened with 8 ETLs and the SD but they’re slated for a remodel this year and the plans show them losing all but 4 offices and they’re expanding the bullpen to put in cubicles for the TLs

Could be. I'm not able to find store personnel on MPM anymore, and they haven't changed the nameplate on his office, so I can't really say what his exact title is without going on Workbench or something and ain't nobody got time for that.

Could be. I'm not able to find store personnel on MPM anymore, and they haven't changed the nameplate on his office, so I can't really say what his exact title is without going on Workbench or something and ain't nobody got time for that.
Greenfield has leader info too

I'm a senior that shares an office with another senior. There has been no talk of that changing (we are both keeping our keys).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back