Archived oh my god

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in the military since leaving Target for about a year now. I went shopping with my wife the other day at the nearby Target, and when I went to check out, I saw the GSTL over the walkie say "we're at thirty five reds - halfway there! keep it going, team!". It looked like he was dead inside.

>THIRTY FIVE
>only halfway there

Stay strong these holidays, guys. Especially front-end cashiers who probably won't be spending Christmas with your family because you'll be too busy ringing up disgusting privileged people while your business degree wielding ETL's waive a clipboard in front of you "HOW MANY?"

T R I G G E R E D

Jesus Christ it's been a year and I'm this worked up over that stupid card. They really have planted a deep seed of hate into my soul that will probably take some sort of therapy to get rid of.

"IT'S 1:30 TIME FOR A REDCARD UPDATE WERE CURRENTLY SITTING AT 2 REDCARDS OUT OF OUR GOAL OF 2999 FOR THE DAY. IT'S ONLY 2 HOURS UNTIL HAND OFF OVER TO THE CLOSING TEAM SO LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET A FEW MORE REDCARDS BEFORE HAND OFF."

Just curious....how are other stores doing with their red card goals this holiday season. Any making goal, or not even close?

Just curious....how are other stores doing with their red card goals this holiday season. Any making goal, or not even close?
This sums it up...
200_s.gif

Our store is hurting bad, but its lack of cohesion right now between management, sales floor, and SFS. Our front end is killing it. 100 a week no sweat. Well, only a little sweat.

My store comes close, if not hits goal. However, our goal is pretty low.

During my current re enlistment with Spot I have gotten at least 1 RC during EVERY shift I have worked. More when leadership pries open the 529 account:D

Fortunately, my time with Spot is coming to an end as leadership has lmk when my last week is.

My store comes close, if not hits goal. However, our goal is pretty low.

During my current re enlistment with Spot I have gotten at least 1 RC during EVERY shift I have worked. More when leadership pries open the 529 account:D

Fortunately, my time with Spot is coming to an end as leadership has lmk when my last week is.

One RC min? My store would keep you and give you the hours of those who sell one a week.

You can be a terrible cashier. Attendance issues, rude to guest and slow but if you get red cards -- you are a hero
I was told that I'm doing great so far but if I wanna stay I need to get one red card a shift

I work at a Target that's located in a relatively small town(about 10k people) and it just feels like everyone already has a redcard or does not want one period. A few cities surround us and have Targets and do much better.. but earlier this fall we were somehow #1 in our district for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back