Archived Oh you silly silly…

Status
Not open for further replies.
… ah crud typed it all out then I thought what if? what if my store/district/group was the only one that this has happened to? then it would be bye bye Balthrop. so yeah. lovely day it is. I would love to be able to get my store to listen but we all know how that goes. to afraid that no matter what I say the only thing that will happen is I'll get my hours cut even more.

… ah crud typed it all out then I thought what if? what if my store/district/group was the only one that this has happened to? then it would be bye bye Balthrop. so yeah. lovely day it is. I would love to be able to get my store to listen but we all know how that goes. to afraid that no matter what I say the only thing that will happen is I'll get my hours cut even more.
Dude just say it.

1397598034530.png

I know....there's been a lot I've wanted to say on here but I'm afraid that TMs at my store would figure out who I am. It's a fine line on here. lol

I know....there's been a lot I've wanted to say on here but I'm afraid that TMs at my store would figure out who I am. It's a fine line on here. lol

Uh you guys realize that you can post anonymously right?

Uh you guys realize that you can post anonymously right?

What do you mean...anonymously? If I post specific incidents or conversations, I think my stl could figure out who I am, although I SERIOUSLY doubt she's given our conversations a microscopic afterthought.

Not any more.
It was disabled after some folk abused it.

Ah thanks for the update!

What do you mean...anonymously? If I post specific incidents or conversations, I think my stl could figure out who I am, although I SERIOUSLY doubt she's given our conversations a microscopic afterthought.

This is not my problem is it? Don't come on here saying you want to post stuff and being afraid of being found out. It's better not say anything period. It's even better to not mention that you want to post stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back