Operations Manager internship

I can't find any reviews or former experiences online about this internship. What's the pay like? How long is the internship? What percentage of interns go on to get hired? Do you learn a lot? What were your responsibilities? What school year were you (junior, senior, graduate [there are internship postings for those who already have a bachelors and I'm one of them, haha])?

(Random, but what's the gender breakdown of the management at a DC? I'm a woman and just curious.)
Thank you!

I do not know about the dc om internship but of its anything like the stores internship, the pay isnt great just ok. However the benefit is that they generally hire anyone that passes the internship.

I’m just a TM, so I can’t speak to pay and whatnot.
I believe interns are basically given a project to work on for the duration of the internship along with some job shadowing of current OMs. What those projects look like I’m not exactly certain. It’s probably mostly busy work to weed through candidates while indoctrinating them in corporate culture if I were to guess.
I’d say male/female is somewhere in the 60/40 range with execs, 50/50 is probably the company goal though.

It depends on your building. I don't know what they start out as interns. I would assume its higher than a warehouse worker, so high 40k to low 50s? But if they're hired on its about 65k depending on your building. The OM pay range is quite wide. Like 50k to just over 100.

You're basically trained to be an OM in the department you'll likely be going to. The goal is to get you to accept the offer at the end of your internship. I honestly wish they would open it up to team members as it would've made my tm to om transition easier but it is what it is.

At my DC if you choose to stay on they will hire you. We are desperate. Turnover rate is high for OMs.

Back