OPU bags

Anyone else get some bad batches of OPU bags recently? Ours look darker and have a funny texture to them. Wasn’t just me who thought there was something off. Maybe they ran some bad batches off by accident?

We normally have the regular bags that are a cream color, instead of pure white, and seem a little thicker that are probably made from recycled materials, but sometimes we get the ones that are the same color of white and material as the small opu bags. Similar to how there are two types of regular plastic bags, ones that are white and the more grey ones that are probably made from some recycled plastic.

We normally have the regular bags that are a cream color, instead of pure white, and seem a little thicker that are probably made from recycled materials, but sometimes we get the ones that are the same color of white and material as the small opu bags. Similar to how there are two types of regular plastic bags, ones that are white and the more grey ones that are probably made from some recycled plastic.
You guys get small OPU bags? :(
Our store normally gets the thick recycled plastic bags, but lately we've had the ultra thin non-recycled ones and I just hate it tbh I want the thick ones back- they were bigger too.

Back