OPU coolers replacing Starbucks/Cafe seating.

This seems to be a trend at many stores. The seating being taken out of the Starbucks or Target Cafe and OPU coolers put in where the seating area used to be.

I'm curious as to what will happen after the pandemic is over. Will they take the OPU coolers out and put the seating back in? Or will the Starbucks and Target Cafes just no longer have seating?

This seems to be a trend at many stores. The seating being taken out of the Starbucks or Target Cafe and OPU coolers put in where the seating area used to be.

I'm curious as to what will happen after the pandemic is over. Will they take the OPU coolers out and put the seating back in? Or will the Starbucks and Target Cafes just no longer have seating?

Ask at your store. There are remodel plans for the area that are store unique.

We've gotten rid of the chairs and tables in ours, along with turning the entrance to the OPU coolers into some awkward zigzagging chokepoint.

Depends on needs of store. If OPU drops, let Karen have seating in Sbux again!

My Starbucks flanks the enterence opposite the cafe. The cafe had the seating while starbucks had enough space for like 3 cafe tables. There is simply zero room for any coolers and still maintain safe standing room.

They are turning my seating area into drive up stuff. Now if they would only get rid of the shit Avenue at my store like they did the 4 or 5 other Tarshits near my area I would be as happy as clam. As I really really really really hate shit Avenue!!!!

No more hanging out at target. Starbucks was always a shit show for families bringing in their 20 kids. Buy your coffee and gtf

Back