Archived Orange Tool Name????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what that orange canoe clip remover tool is actually called? I'm the only person at my store that does signing and I've needed one forever but have know idea what it's called to order it. Please send help. My thumbs hurt so bad...

Check with whoever builds your DVD towers. They finally stopped sending those useless small, bendy, black ones and are now sending larger orange ones each shipment that actually do the job. I think they are a little smaller than the regular EZ Remover but still work. When we first started with the DVD towers we didn't have any in-house, now we have 3 or 4 between the Tech Boat and Tech Backroom. They should at least get you through untill the regular one comes in.

Check with whoever builds your DVD towers. They finally stopped sending those useless small, bendy, black ones and are now sending larger orange ones each shipment that actually do the job. I think they are a little smaller than the regular EZ Remover but still work. When we first started with the DVD towers we didn't have any in-house, now we have 3 or 4 between the Tech Boat and Tech Backroom. They should at least get you through untill the regular one comes in.

I have approximately 50 of them because I ordered them before Orderpocalypse and they came in.

Katy Perry

Some also call it a plucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back