Archived Orange tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the official name of it? Left Target for another retail job but they don't use the orange tool for Plano. Just a hammer and a screwdriver. Not the most save way to remove the plugs off backer paper. Was hoping I could order some off any website but having a hard time searching for it.

Look up trim removal tool or panel remover tool and bingo bango.

You can get cheap screw driver handle versions at most parts stores. I have one from Harbor Freight I use for trim plugs on splash shields on cars. It was in the $5 and under range.. You just want to look for trim panel pullers, it should be in with the sets of pry tools.

Ez- Something I can't remember.

Often times if you put in the Generic name, and then filter your results by "Best Selling" is the easiest way to find your target on SAP.

Search EZ off tool in google, it will pull up a bunch of places you can purchase one. However, your better off getting a nice one from Harbor Freight or Home Depot like Bosch said

We call it Plucker

Or the Katie Perry

458149372.jpg

We use this tool to put the weekly ad up every Saturday night (use it for pulling the strong magnets off the wall) and I had no idea that it had an actual use :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back