Ordering dividers?

Has anyone had success ordering adhesive or magnetic dividers in the last year? We have been reusing our adhesive for the last 2 years and it's starting to wear down.

Their not the greatest for HBA. I would like to use the gen3 pushers but I need a lot.

I'm still waiting for them to come up with a hybrid divider: one that clips into place with a front lip like the pushers but doesn't have the pusher part on the divider. Maybe with a narrower/flatter bottom part to avoid the lopsidedness you get with the magnetic ones. I've made my own franken-version of this with the pushers but it's time consuming to pull the unnecessary parts off.

I'm still waiting for them to come up with a hybrid divider: one that clips into place with a front lip like the pushers but doesn't have the pusher part on the divider. Maybe with a narrower/flatter bottom part to avoid the lopsidedness you get with the magnetic ones. I've made my own franken-version of this with the pushers but it's time consuming to pull the unnecessary parts off.

Yeah I took the pusher part off of the gen3 for our Lego aisle and just used it as a divider. Works great. Takes a sec to just snap off.

Gen4 Let's GOOOOO

Their not the greatest for HBA. I would like to use the gen3 pushers but I need a lot.
Gen 3 for hba isn’t great in my opinion. Small areas it’s fine but there’s not enough space between items so for an entire aisle it would be pretty off from the label strip

How do I know if I have gen 3 pushers?
I have a love-hate relationship with the self-pushers. They work great with some products, not so great for others.

How do I know if I have gen 3 pushers?
I have a love-hate relationship with the self-pushers. They work great with some products, not so great for others.

If they are the black pushers, those are gen3. Gen2 were more of a clear/off-white color, bulkier and had both a front lip and a back lip to clip into.

I've been told the adhesive ones aren't a thing anymore, which I vaguely remember confirming once on workbench (or at least that Target wanted us to use the magnetic ones, not that they're not orderable) when I was disgruntled the ETLs wouldn't order more. I found some packages of them in the fixture room a year or two ago and I keep them stashed away for when I set, because fuuuck magnetic dividers. I also vaguely recall the magnetic ones being on backorder at some point but no clue how long ago that was.

Use the old stationary pull strip fixtures(still orderable) and turn the divider backwards. Work really well in hba, skincare and haircare.

Back