I'm Lost! Orientation confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, last Tuesday I received an email regarding my orientation date. I received it 4 days after being interviewed and hired on the spot. But, after my interview, I was told I would get an email and to ignore it because they were going to call me for my real orientation. Well it's been 4 days since I received the email but have received no calls. The email said I had to call them for the real orientation date even though they told me they were gonna call me. So, Im wondering, does Target call about orientation during the weekends? Should i just call the day before the orientation date on my email if I don't receive a call from them? Sorry, this is my first retail job and I'm pretty excited so I hope I didn't screw anything up. This is what the email said:

Mark your calender for your New Team Member Orientation with Target!

Your orientation will be held:

Date: 08/08/2017

Time: 08:00 AM

Address:

Please meet a Human Resources Team Member at the PLease contact HR for actual orientation date!.

You will need to bring two forms of acceptable documents that establish proof of your identity and employment eligibility in the United States. If you have questions about which documents to bring, please contact Human Resources
We look forward to seeing you!

wEi4hcJoZFA4gLkKBJAxbf9EM2TLaQ9cbPuTJGiIXR9_p5NP54As09VxsiE6GGKJepkqpz2McAO32imqoSHtPHtU8Q=s0-d-e1-ft

Call your store. Ask to talk to HR, or the LOD if HR isn't around. We can't guess or be any more helpful than that. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back