Archived Orientation Questions for WI stores 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if anyone has an answer what to wear for the orientation day??? I thought they said anything nice looking / business casual but now I am not sure -- I was pretty nervous!!! The sheet with the job offer on it has what "Team colors" will be -- so not sure if that means where that???
I had 2 interviews and a job offer all at the same time so everything is blurry!!
I have not done like a drug test or anything that is why I am wondering maybe just business casual for now???

Any information about orientation for WI for this 2019 would be great!!!!

Some stores want you to wear team colors, while others want you to be able to do an activity on the salesfloor while incognito. I would call your store and ask for the HR team member. They can tell you.

Team colors=red top/khaki or blue denim bottoms. Can’t go wrong with that.
After all, it is your first day of work and that is our policy for all employees.
Our store has sent home anyone who shows up to orientation wearing anything but team colors. Biggest problem is they then must reschedule for another orientation. Timing can be a factor, Orientations can be held 3 in a week, or 1 in 3 weeks. I don’t recall any orientations at all for the first 3 months of this year.
play it safe, wear what all tm are required to wear .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back