Origami App

I’ve used it few times when I walked the fixture room or receiving being unsafe . Once you submit etl Ap and ad gets the email as well as ApPb

What is this app? I would be on it every 5 minutes. Fixtures blocking fire exit...Broken ladder fixed by PML with zip ties

I'm guessing by the responses, your ETL or TL said hey there is an app for safety reports. Here's how to use it. My ETL and TL are clueless and think/feel it's just an annoying app.

Yes, found out about it through Workbench communication. Pretty sad considering how poor my store's safety record is. I submitted a near-miss after team member(s) created several hazards with old fixtures; they were dealt with by an ETL.

You have to do trailer feedback and you can take a picture of it .

Absolutely nothing is done about trailer feedback. We report and still get the same problems time and time again. According to my Inbounds TL, the only time we got a worthwhile response was when there was a hole in the ceiling of the trailer and there was a thunderstorm. That was a hot mess.

Absolutely nothing is done about trailer feedback. We report and still get the same problems time and time again. According to my Inbounds TL, the only time we got a worthwhile response was when there was a hole in the ceiling of the trailer and there was a thunderstorm. That was a hot mess.
Have you reached out to your OD? That might be helpful.

We absolutely utilize trailer feedback DC side.
The issue 90% of the time is that not enough info is provided in the feedback, or the feedback is something that is actually exactly what we are supposed to be doing, ie qmosqueen complaining about trailers loaded all the way to the ceiling the end of the trailer. That is what we are supposed to do when the trailer doesn't have a dedicated time it needs to be closed.

Other examples have been complaints of dog food pallets loaded in walls ("but all pallets are supposed to be loaded at the end together so we domt waste time on the unload!") As well as complaints that dog food pallets are loaded with the PIPO ("they fall apart and its a mess we have to clean up!").

If there is an issue with a trailer we need at minimum the trailer number, the full label of the cartons involved, a description of the problem (just a picture doesn't help much) and a proposed solution. 90% of reports don't include those and are worthless because we cannot find out who loaded the trailer to talk to them.

We absolutely utilize trailer feedback DC side.
The issue 90% of the time is that not enough info is provided in the feedback, or the feedback is something that is actually exactly what we are supposed to be doing, ie qmosqueen complaining about trailers loaded all the way to the ceiling the end of the trailer. That is what we are supposed to do when the trailer doesn't have a dedicated time it needs to be closed.

Other examples have been complaints of dog food pallets loaded in walls ("but all pallets are supposed to be loaded at the end together so we domt waste time on the unload!") As well as complaints that dog food pallets are loaded with the PIPO ("they fall apart and its a mess we have to clean up!").

If there is an issue with a trailer we need at minimum the trailer number, the full label of the cartons involved, a description of the problem (just a picture doesn't help much) and a proposed solution. 90% of reports don't include those and are worthless because we cannot find out who loaded the trailer to talk to them.
Let’s be frank those are minor issues . My biggest problem is when dc loads clearly defected items ie chemicals and let it spill half way in the truck where my unloader could get injured if I was not to stop the truck and clean.and stocking Pipo water on Pipo pallets that’s a big issue you might be able to get it in but it should be easy for me to get it out , after all that’s what Pipo stands for .

Let’s be frank those are minor issues . My biggest problem is when dc loads clearly defected items ie chemicals and let it spill half way in the truck where my unloader could get injured if I was not to stop the truck and clean.and stocking Pipo water on Pipo pallets that’s a big issue you might be able to get it in but it should be easy for me to get it out , after all that’s what Pipo stands for .
Water PIPO on top of other water is a big no no. Guys caught doing it get fired here. So if the information is provided to be able to figure out who did it the issue should be taken care of.

As for the defective items being loaded, again saying "please stop loading defective items" doesn't do anything. We already know that. You need to provide the label on the carton. From there please understand it is entirely possible it broke mid transit or was not noticeably damaged when it was loaded.

Don't get me wrong I totally agree loading broken shit is an issue. But we know we are not supposed to. If it was done knowingly it was likely done by somebody under 90 days who quits after 3 weeks and get replaced by somebody else who cares equally less.

Reports are taken very seriously but often there isn't a ton we can do for most of what is reported back to us.

I just want to know the deal with these repacks lately. Consistently getting repacks with everything under the sun in it. We get some with multiple numbers circled but its two areas that are completely different or they arent labeled and just have whatever they want

As for the defective items being loaded, again saying "please stop loading defective items" doesn't do anything. We already know that. You need to provide the label on the carton. From there please understand it is entirely possible it broke mid transit or was not noticeably damaged when it was loaded.
Also it could be a manufacturer issue. I can't count how many times where the lids of items haven't been fully twisted closed.

I just want to know the deal with these repacks lately. Consistently getting repacks with everything under the sun in it. We get some with multiple numbers circled but its two areas that are completely different or they arent labeled and just have whatever they want
Haven't seen it quite this bad, but we do get some crazy repacks sometimes. Used to get quite a few that were half HBA and half stationery, but that seems to have been resolved.
What annoys me to no end is the very heavy repacks I get with the bottoms falling out because the contents are too heavy. And then on the very same truck, I'll get a box that has 1 or 2 small items for the same kind of product.
Also it could be a manufacturer issue. I can't count how many times where the lids of items haven't been fully twisted closed.
The new "Quiet and Roar" line of body wash is the worst. The caps don't really seem loose but somehow product leaks out. At least the bottles come in plastic bags that keep the product contained most of the time.

Back