Other LGBT+ Folks?

Pale

Half sweet, Half savory, Completely sexy.
I'm sorry to hear you're blind Jake.

G

I meant searches specifically for Johyun.

I thought this thread was about the LGBT community and not my internet history? You're doing a disservice by dwelling on me instead of helping the LGBT community.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
When grandma monitors his history.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
For once, I'm going to have to agree with Jacob.
This thread is to talk about LGBTQ+ topics not his disgusting browsing habits.
Take that over to The Wretched Hive.

G

I'm genuinely trying to branch out because I'm somewhat interested in helping. If someone invited me, I would consider going to a gay pride parade for moral support.

Well, then you’re making progress, because people may need that kind of support in this political climate to feel safe even attending an event like pride.

G

I'm not sure about that. I think the political divide is exaggerated a little bit. In 2018, people in America are probably the most tolerant and accepting of the LGBT community than they have ever been. It's not that big of a deal or a deal at all anymore. That's how I see it.

NKG

I'm genuinely trying to branch out because I'm somewhat interested in helping. If someone invited me, I would consider going to a gay pride parade for moral support.
I don't think your ready for a price parade. Guys walk around in underwear that reveals their penises. Women wear next to nothing. Plus the fact people of the same sex kissing and holding hands.

Yeah, unless you’re prepared to see old bears with rainbow tassels on their man-titties you might not be ready for pride.

Kartman

MasterBlaster
What is a guy who wants to be a girl but he/she has a girlfriend called? Lesbian?

We have that at my store.

can't touch this

Store Meme Leader
I really don't get the whole identity/pride thing. I'm a guy that likes guys...doesn't seem that deep to me. Not something I spend too much time thinking about, tbh.

What is a guy who wants to be a girl but he/she has a girlfriend called? Lesbian?
A heterosexual who likes pussy so much they wanted one too? Lol, idk. This one throws me too.

Kartman

MasterBlaster
This one throws me too.
Anyone of ya'll in-touch hipsters have any idea? It's the weirdest sexual thing I've ever come across, and I've come across many unusual sex scenarios in my 62 years.

I'd ask the person, but I'm thinking they might take my curiosity the wrong way. I may get punched OR invited into a threesome.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Anyone of ya'll in-touch hipsters have any idea? It's the weirdest sexual thing I've ever come across, and I've come across many unusual sex scenarios in my 62 years.

I'd ask the person, but I'm thinking they might take my curiosity the wrong way. I may get punched OR invited into a threesome.
I dunno. I think most people aren't into the label culture outside of the internet.

Does he want to be a girl? Or he just dresses feminine? I have a friend like that. He enjoys dressing up a majority of the time, and had his facial hair removed with laser treatments, but he still considers himself a straight man with no plans to change that surgically. No clue if his girlfriend is straight or bi. Despite his style choices, he's still got a dick, so his girlfriend must be into men.

PassinTime

Guest Advocate
According to Eddie Izzard, a gay lesbian.
Eddie is trans but still likes girls.
So along those lines, I know of a female transitioning to male who is in a relationship with a gay male. "They" say "they" are a gay male. Is that correct?

Kartman

MasterBlaster
Fricking Chinese algebra!

Does he want to be a girl? Or he just dresses feminine?
He/she's 6'2", yuge man hands that look like a man hands, pointy painted nails, long greasy hair, snazzy earrings, and 34DD breasts. I'm thinking it's more than just cross-dressing.