Other LGBT+ Folks?

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Fricking Chinese algebra!

He/she's 6'2", yuge man hands that look like a man hands, pointy painted nails, long greasy hair, snazzy earrings, and 34DD breasts. I'm thinking it's more than just cross-dressing.
Then I guess lesbian?

Kartman

MasterBlaster
Gotta be at least one more word for it. I mean, he/she isn't your ordinary lesbian.

It's so confusing...

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Gotta be at least one more word for it. I mean, he/she isn't your ordinary lesbian.

It's so confusing...
Yeah, I think lesbians don't typically enjoy pointy nails.

Can’t have pointy nails all up in your business so most lesbians don’t like ‘em. At least not on any fingers they’d be getting real personal with...

soyaxo

Human Bean
Even though I could still be in hetero- relationships being that I'm only "half" gay, I am coming out anyway. I've technically been out to family since I was 16, but it came up at work today so I just said "Eh, oh well, if anyone doesn't like it, oh well". It hasn't been mentioned to any leaders yet, but it's who I am so I feel like it's important and it has taken a lot of stress I didn't realise I had with me to be more open with people about anxiety, sexuality, stuff like that. The first time I worked for Spot, I didn't trust many people and certainly didn't tell anyone anything, but now I have enough trust with a few people to be able to tell them the things that they wouldn't know about me, and that are still super important to know. It's nice. It's a good change. Some of these damn people I've worked with for several years had no clue I speak Spanish! Anyway.... I can't sleep.

NKG

Trouble is a friend of mine....
Even though I could still be in hetero- relationships being that I'm only "half" gay, I am coming out anyway. I've technically been out to family since I was 16, but it came up at work today so I just said "Eh, oh well, if anyone doesn't like it, oh well". It hasn't been mentioned to any leaders yet, but it's who I am so I feel like it's important and it has taken a lot of stress I didn't realise I had with me to be more open with people about anxiety, sexuality, stuff like that. The first time I worked for Spot, I didn't trust many people and certainly didn't tell anyone anything, but now I have enough trust with a few people to be able to tell them the things that they wouldn't know about me, and that are still super important to know. It's nice. It's a good change. Some of these damn people I've worked with for several years had no clue I speak Spanish! Anyway.... I can't sleep.
We have a TM like that but we all know. Still treat them the same and that's how it should be.

G

I'll never understand the obsession some of you have with my penis. Are you looking for a sperm donor or something?

Back to gay community issues, I think I would maybe go to a parade if someone invited me.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
I'll never understand the obsession some of you have with my penis. Are you looking for a sperm donor or something?

Back to gay community issues, I think I would maybe go to a parade if someone invited me.
When you saw someone use reverse psychology in a movie once.

NKG

Trouble is a friend of mine....

No thanks I don't want a baby with a tail

can't touch this

Store Meme Leader
One of the new TMs at my store is F->M and trying to flirt with me. Theoretically this makes sense but the targeting system in my gaydar doesn’t register him at all (“ERROR: No targets found”). Idk if it’s the lack of an Adam’s apple or the intact XX chromosomes or what, but either way the old wang isn’t fooled, lol. I just find it funny, thought I’d share.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
Courtney Act from DWTS Australia Just posted March 4, 2019 ... watch the whole 1 mins and 15 seconds

very salty mocha

no, we don't sell bagels here
There’s like two other gays at my store. Ones flow and ones softlines. I like to keep my ground as the strongest gay at my store. All others shall quiver in my presence.

GozerZuul

ASD dude on flow. im fast as **** boy!
Im Bi. i tell if asked. as for the rest, i use war of words with jackasses BUT i actual dont get along with fellow LGBTQ on politics. got a cute male cashier that works up front. kinda got a attitude that i like but his and my politics are off. one of the reasons i dont share my sexuality at work is due to that behaviour. i didnt tell anyone for awhile. then one of my gay coworkers called me a breeder. i corrected that. suddenly a man who decided i was straight (and using offensive terms to boot) wanted to be buddy buddy. so lately i dont tell anyone jackshit and concentrate on just doing my job...if only to keep myself distracted from that damn cashier! ha ha. as for the OP, just be you- no matter who does or doesnt like you.