Other LGBT+ Folks?

So let me tell you when there's 20 bears at a brewery ordering food and the local lot lizard is trying to hit on all of us. I'm just thinking: "Girl, you are barking in the wrong god damn forest". Also when did breweries become the new dance club where the music is so deafening that you can't even hear yourself chew?

G

I finally got the balls to ask a lesbian my question about fashion choices and hair styles. I was surprised with the answer and the fact that I didn't get punched or yelled at. Maybe this is an olive branch? :D

NKG

Trouble is a friend of mine....
I finally got the balls to ask a lesbian my question about fashion choices and hair styles. I was surprised with the answer and the fact that I didn't get punched or yelled at. Maybe this is an olive branch? :D
They don't know the real you

G

No. I don't demand because I already have it. She's nice but has no filter.

G

I also have a male coworker that I believe is a closet homosexual but maybe he's not in the closet since he gives hints.

G

He gives hints but I'm not psychic. He could be straight. He could be like Paul Rudd in I Love You Man. I'm not the type of person that would just blurt out "hey are you gay". I'm more of the silent observer.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
He gives hints but I'm not psychic. He could be straight. He could be like Paul Rudd in I Love You Man. I'm not the type of person that would just blurt out "hey are you gay". I'm more of the silent observer.
Romance is difficult