Archived Our store is now without an STL

Status
Not open for further replies.
So trying to keep this as vague as possible. Our STL told us they weren’t going to be at our store anymore and that tomorrow was their last day. They’re transferring to another area store but we don’t have a replacement. Is this a thing happening in other areas. I just found it so odd that they moved them without finding us a replacement and only told us the day before.

So trying to keep this as vague as possible. Our STL told us they weren’t going to be at our store anymore and that tomorrow was their last day. They’re transferring to another area store but we don’t have a replacement. Is this a thing happening in other areas. I just found it so odd that they moved them without finding us a replacement and only told us the day before.
We didn’t have an Stl for about 4 months last year. The previous one transferred. We knew she was leaving a few weeks before though.

Maybe your store is doing ok but their store is doing really, really badly and they needed leadership stat.

Last edited:
If store was running smoothly and green under them, that other store must just be doing really bad and they need an actual leader in the building.

If store was running bad under them, they were performanced out most likely.

My store had that happen. Typically the ETLs or a designated one will act as STL. Your DTL will visit frequently to follow up on the store. Your HRBP will likely visit frequently as well. Expect lots of visits from other corporate visitors. If your store performs well and the ETLs take care of their work centers, the store will never miss a beat.

One of the stores in our district had this happen recently. They’ve had other STLs in our district go to take over a couple shifts during the week.

We just got a new STL after ours bounced right before Thanksgiving. We were down an ETL too. We did fine during Q4. No other visiting STLs, but I do feel like we had more DTL visits.

One store in our district has been without an STL for a month now. The ELT HR has been covering STL along with the DTL.

Since they're transfering to another store I'd say that the other store is doing bad and needs a new STL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back