Archived Outs/Research batches vs. Autofill/CAF batches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for someone in the know - Which SHOULD be a higher priority for the backroom to pull - outs/research or Autofill/CAF? I know what I think, but I'd like to get a definitive answer on Best Practice and, if possible, where that info is written.

Research pulls has takes priority. If you think about it, research pulls are true "outs" that the instocks team physically scan. Thus not relying on batches created based on the sales accumulator. You should never have backstock from research pulls(except the leftovers from casestock)

yeah if you scan research after 11 it will start messing up and showing up in the cafs and doing all kinds of weird stuff like if you backstock something it will show up in a caf every hour. My guess is target went with the lowest bid when looking for a programmer. Oh well you get what you pay for!!!

if items you backstock drop in your CAFs then the accumulator is thinking the salesfloor needs it...if its true backstock, you can reset the accumulator for that particular item at any given time. But there's a lot of factors that you need to take in account before re-setting the accumulator back to 100% capacity.../start new thread for more info if not lets discuss more/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back