Archived Overnight Logistics Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be around 9:30pm to 6am

If the posting is for a salaried position, it will be 10 hour shifts.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, it says executive team lead next to it.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, it says executive team lead next to it.

In an overnight store, I think ETL Log is the best executive position. Ours has four days on and three off. The other ETLs work five days a week.

In an overnight store, I think ETL Log is the best executive position. Ours has four days on and three off. The other ETLs work five days a week.
Does he work 12 hour shifts?

That's a pretty sweet gig!

Its not as nice as you may think lol! Back when I did it I stopped doing the 4 10's, because they quickly turned into 12-14's. Your rotation forced you to do them in a row (3-4, sometimes 5 day stretches) before you saw a few off. So when you worked, you would do 10-10 or 11, go to bed (for 6-8 hours from being so tired), get up around 7 or 8 and eat and go right back in. When my rotation started, I dreaded going into work because you basically had no life for a week. I also started with a broken process so it sucked at first because of that.

I switched it to 8's and never looked back. I got it all fixed so we were coming clean and told my STL I would wait for the opening LOD to come in and probably leave, and the latest I would stay would be when the lights turned on!

So basically what I work now add an extra day or two maybe, for about twice as much money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back