Archived Overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store should be a 2am store.
We were 2am last year but this year they are saying we cant start earlier tjis quarter. Plus theres only 15 members on flow right now on top of that. We are a high volume store. We will be taking 8 to 9 trucks a week. I was just curious

We are 4am, but for doubles, my store said fuck that, and they start at 1:30am, regardless. We also will be taking 8-10 trucks a week.

We are 4am, but for doubles, my store said fuck that, and they start at 1:30am, regardless. We also will be taking 8-10 trucks a week.
We are a 4am process too even on doubles. It's insanity. I think it's our dtl that is saying no. I can already hear the guest complaints. It's hurting the store and stressing out our team lead

The truck team struggles to get 1200 push done due to only 15 people and lack of urgency. I just don't understand why we wouldn't be going overnight for double the freight. On doubles there's still freight left at 1230pm. Doesn't make sense.

My store is overnight rest of the year so i would assume so...lol

We take a truck every night, doubles on Tuesdays, and as Q4 begins we’ll have even more doubles. Shift is 10pm-6am. thing is, we are a very high volume store and our STL wants to keep it at 10-11 people every night including TL’s....physically impossible if she wants the work completed.

Our store only has 1 TL for flow. I'm just trying to figure out why our store wouldn't go overnight. We are very high volume and guests are complaining now. It's just a bit frustrating.

Its been overnight all the time but this Q4 Market went largely overnight. Joining that team this Sunday because dayside barely gets hours - its either that or 4am pfresh. *doesnt like the coolers*

Our store only has 1 TL for flow. I'm just trying to figure out why our store wouldn't go overnight. We are very high volume and guests are complaining now. It's just a bit frustrating.

How are you a high volume store with only one flow tl?

Overnight cost a lot more to run. A dollar per hour each tm.

We came in at 10pm or midnight last year depending on the truck. This year they told us we would be our normal 4am but would come in at 2am for doubles.

Our store is more than a dollar for shift differential. Don't know how common that is, so don't want to possibly give location away by stating exact amount.

I'm guessing this is the main reason why op DTL won't shift their process to an overnight process. Tm's raises??? :eek: (A gasps) goes high management. I'm not even in my first store anymore and I'm pretty sure they still bitchin about the wage increase YEARS ago. :rolleyes:

The other team lead left but the higher ups said that we are only allowed 1 now. Not sure if it was the dtl or the old stl or hr. Our shift differential is only 50 cents. We are 4am even for doubles. Maybe they will change it once they see it won't work out. The flow team lead has a positive attitude about it. There's only so much she can do with a team of 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back