Archived Paperless Employee/eHR and FITBIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the difference between paperless employee and eHR? Also, how do I make my eHR password?

And does anyone know about the fitbit promotion? My team member number wont work- it says it is invalid. I am a new hire so I don't have a password for eHR yet, but I have a team member number and it works to clock in/out in the store, so I'm not sure why it doesn't work yet for fitbit.

What is the difference between paperless employee and eHR? Also, how do I make my eHR password?

And does anyone know about the fitbit promotion? My team member number wont work- it says it is invalid. I am a new hire so I don't have a password for eHR yet, but I have a team member number and it works to clock in/out in the store, so I'm not sure why it doesn't work yet for fitbit.

You need to put in the first two zeros in your TM number 00xxxxxxxx (where the x's are the eight digits of your TM number)

You'll need to set your eHR password at work (it doesn't work from home). Paperless employee is used for getting your W2 for taxes in January.

You need to put in the first two zeros in your TM number 00xxxxxxxx (where the x's are the eight digits of your TM number)

You'll need to set your eHR password at work (it doesn't work from home). Paperless employee is used for getting your W2 for taxes in January.
Thank you!
I also tried adding the two zeros before my TM number, but it still didn't work:/ Wonder if it's because I'm so new and fitbit hasn't updated their promo codes yet. Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back