Paperless W2

Got the email saying my Paperless W2 is ready, followed the link....says I'm not allowed to create an account at this time. What's up? Am I the only one?

Suppose you no longer work for target......I have not received my W-2 and I would have thought that Pay and Benefits would have sent them out. Actually, I already should have my W-2....they are to be mailed out with the latest date being January 31. Unless the weather has made the difference in the form getting to me.
Anyone have any ideas?

Suppose you no longer work for target......I have not received my W-2 and I would have thought that Pay and Benefits would have sent them out. Actually, I already should have my W-2....they are to be mailed out with the latest date being January 31. Unless the weather has made the difference in the form getting to me.
Anyone have any ideas?
Did you get an email from paperless w2?

If you got the email from paperless, that means you are setup already. Hit the forgot user id, to get the correct name that you had use. Do the same thing on the password, if you can't remember it.
Login Page - PaperlessEmployee.com

www.paperlessemployee.com
www.paperlessemployee.com
You can get form workday too, after jan 10th, 2020.

Last edited:
Welcome Target Team Members

ATTENTION: Current Target Team Members should login through Paperless Employee by using the link in Workday. Logging in through this page will not update your information correctly in Workday. For questions around this process please contact HROC/TMSC Phone Number: 1-800-394-1885.

Welcome Target Team Members

ATTENTION: Current Target Team Members should login through Paperless Employee by using the link in Workday. Logging in [directly through Paperless Employee] will not update your information correctly in Workday. For questions around this process please contact HROC/TMSC Phone Number: 1-800-394-1885.
Fixed for context :)

I logged in directly earlier this week? Will it cause me not to see my W-2? I currently don't see it logging in via Workday.

Are you guys talking about the workday app?? I don’t see anything in there. Or is this something I have to do on the computer at work?

I logged in directly earlier this week? Will it cause me not to see my W-2? I currently don't see it logging in via Workday.
Are you guys talking about the workday app?? I don’t see anything in there. Or is this something I have to do on the computer at work?
Log into workday online (can be on any computer) and go to the “pay” section, click “paperless employee” and itll redirect you

Back