Archived part-time benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all!

i just have a quick question about part-time benefits.

i know there's full time, part time, and limited benefits available.

does anyone here receive part time benefits? i was wondering what the options were and what all is covered?

can i actually see a doctor? lol thanks!!

like are their part-time benefits real healthcare or they just a discount on prescritions?

I really need to see a doctor!

Full time benefits are 32 hours average weekly. Less than that, basic plan.
Go to ehr, under pay to see your average hours worked.

Full time benefits are 32 hours average weekly. Less than that, basic plan.
Go to ehr, under pay to see your average hours worked.

Thank you hardlinesmaster, I am only averaging 26 hours right now. Do you know what the basic plan covers? Thanks again!

Take a look at this site:
Targetpayandbenefits.com that give you that info. I am on higher plan because my average hours.
Hey Annie! Are your ears? Annie is our hr expert.

ok so i looked on the targetpayandbenefits.com site, it doesn't have any info at all about part-time benefits.

is there anyone on here currently receiving part time benefits?

i can't find info anywhere! thanks!

A fellow TM had them for awhile.
After 6 mos w/Target & if you avg 20-31.5 hrs/week, you can enroll for PT benefits.
It's more like discounts on dr visits & meds but not full coverage. If I find out more, I'll post it unless Annie catches this thread. She's the HR pro.

I've Ce
A fellow TM had them for awhile.
After 6 mos w/Target & if you avg 20-31.5 hrs/week, you can enroll for PT benefits.
It's more like discounts on dr visits & meds but not full coverage. If I find out more, I'll post it unless Annie catches this thread. She's the HR pro.

I've worked for target for 5 months. Thanks!

I've Ce

I've worked for target for 5 months. Thanks!
going through targetpayandbenefits.com, there is an access point to EHR(no max access). go to my health plans & follow directions from there.
here is a copy of some that info:

Eligibility
Your benefit eligibility is determined by your position, length of service and/or average hours worked. Hourly team members’ average hours are reviewed every January to determine eligibility for the upcoming benefits plan year which begins in April.

For more information about Target’s benefit plans and programs see the Benefit Guides on www.targetpayandbenefits.com. For more information regarding covering eligible dependents please click here.

Medical Benefits
Target recognizes that medical coverage is important to team members, so we provide several plan choices. The Target-sponsored medical plans available to eligible team members and their dependents include:

HRA Plan
HSA Plan
PPO Plan
Basic Plus – PPO Plan (not available for MA)
*In addition to the Target-sponsored medical plans you may have an HMO available at your location.

Additional Resources
UnitedHealthcare Web site

source: spot EHR - My benefits.
i hope this helps!

Thank you everyone!!! So I guess with only part-time visits I'll be able to see my PCP, but it will only offer a discount?

Does anyone know if I can go see a dentist as a part-time employee?
The ehr website is so vague with everything.....

thanks guys!

Again, PT benefits aren't coverage but merely discounts for visits. Not sure if there's anything for dental.

Sorry for the confusion, but the FT (32 avg hrs) benefits for TM's would be 2 National Holidays (Christmas and Thanksgiving) 1 week of vacation, 2 days of personal holidays, and full medical, dental, etc, all this after 6 full months time in position requirements are met (this does not included time spent as a Seaonal Team member) PT (20-31 avg hrs) benefits are 1 week of vacation no PH or Natl Holiday Pay, and "basic" medical coverage, you'll have to call the Target Benefit Center to find out what "basic" coverage means I believe it's 10,000$/yr per person maximum coverage, but they'll be able to tell you for sure. Lastly, as a "limited" benefit category person, they are only eligible for the team member discount and the team member life resources program. I'm not sure about the discounts found on the employee discount website, they might be available to you.

actually, basic dental is coverage, it's just that I believe you only get 500$ of coverage per year instead of $1,600, and you'll have 2 different 50$ copays I believe.

Yes, there's a "basic dental" plan that covers a maximum of 500$ per person per year, but you have a 50$/year deductible and another 50$/lifetime deductible you must first satisfy
Again, PT benefits aren't coverage but merely discounts for visits. Not sure if there's anything for dental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back