Benefits Part time or full time benefits?

My last payslip says that average hours 29.73. Part time benefits are for 20-29 average hours. Full time are for 30+ average hours. I'm not sure where this puts me.

My last payslip says that average hours 29.73. Part time benefits are for 20-29 average hours. Full time are for 30+ average hours. I'm not sure where this puts me.
Stay and extra 30 minutes per week. See if anyone notices. See if that helps. #hrhacks

My favorite is punching in 5 minutes early and staying an extra 5 after each shift.

Worse comes to worse, pick up a cashier shift.

It’s based off your 2020 year end avg.
Yeah... I mistakenly thought that a 12 month rolling average was actually the last 12 months and didn't realize that they set an end date that is more than a month before the benefits enrollment date. Website says to check payslip for average hours, but doesn't say which payslip. The good side, sort of, is that next year I'll probably have an average close to 40 hours and will finally get back my vacation accrual rate and insurance. One bad health year added to a year with a TL cutting hours and literally laughing at you over it because they are hellbent on getting you to quit sure does wreak havoc. (First year TL who never worked at Target before was unhappy that long time tm's were earning more than they were. That TL is now gone from Target and all of those tm's, including me, are still there.)

Back