Passed My 90 Days 😉

Finally, passed my 90 days on Monday and so now I can use my accrued time 🤗

In my state, we accrue 40 hours of sick time and then acourse vacation time. We have no PTO I guess?

So is vacation time available to be used like PTO? For example, one day at time? Leave shift early and etc?

Should be. They folded PTO into vay-cay but it can be used incrementally.
I chip my away in bits to supplement my weekly hours, especially after the holidays.

Finally, passed my 90 days on Monday and so now I can use my accrued time 🤗

In my state, we accrue 40 hours of sick time and then acourse vacation time. We have no PTO I guess?

So is vacation time available to be used like PTO? For example, one day at time? Leave shift early and etc?
Vacation time is your PTO yes. It can be used for missed scheduled time and scheduled time off. You can backfill up to your scheduled hours

Just a reminder that any unscheduled time off like leaving early is accountable time. Also any requested scheduled time off not covered by vacation time is accountable time. The only penalty free time off is flex down

Interesting, thanks fam! When using sick time to leave early would that be accountable time as well?

Interesting, thanks fam! When using sick time to leave early would that be accountable time as well?

Managers discretion. If you're not a piece of shit and use every excuse to always go home and it's just rare occasions and obvious your sick some of them will be cool about it. Some will let you VLE. Most won't.

Back