Archived Pay question for new work centers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitterBerries

Can you go to 4?
So I know when you work more than 50 percent of your week in some work centers you get some kind of a raise. On my new schedule I'm in instocks and presentation all week. Would anyone know what that raise would be and how does that work. Do you get paid that rate only those times when your week has more than 50 percent in a work area or is it switched all the time even if you have weeks without shifts in the work area. Sorry this is all new to me, I'm normally sales floor and would have a shift somewhere else here and there.

Also for in-stock.. What the heck does it mean when It says "0 on floor, 0 in back, 15 on hand" never understood that and never get a straight answer when I ask anyone at my store.

Thanks!

I do believe the 50% rule is referring to switching workcenters; i.e., if someone in say, Hardlines is getting more than 50% of their shifts in Electronics (which is a $0.50 pay raise), over a period of time (not just one week), the policy is for HR to officially key that TM into the system as an Electronics TM rather than Hardlines, and thus they get the raise they are due.

Unfortunately working just one or two weeks in a higher paying workcenter isn't enough to get that pay switch. You'll be doing that work at your current job's rate of pay.

It could mean something is staged for a transition, therefore not located if there is 30 boxes on said pallet

So I know when you work more than 50 percent of your week in some work centers you get some kind of a raise. On my new schedule I'm in instocks and presentation all week. Would anyone know what that raise would be and how does that work. Do you get paid that rate only those times when your week has more than 50 percent in a work area or is it switched all the time even if you have weeks without shifts in the work area. Sorry this is all new to me, I'm normally sales floor and would have a shift somewhere else here and there.

Also for in-stock.. What the heck does it mean when It says "0 on floor, 0 in back, 15 on hand" never understood that and never get a straight answer when I ask anyone at my store.

Thanks!
When you get odd numbers like that, check the my device to see when it was last received/pulled. There are a few possibilities for it being wrong. Someone may have created a baffle (Someone used m-delete or locu on a location and didn't remove the product.) Someone may have updated the sfq to 0 while it was sitting in gobacks/backstock. There is even the possibility that someone shooting research scanned the location label instead of product giving you an onhand for something you don't have. There are a lot of possible answers and I like to blame flow for all of them. 0 in backroom though just means it isn't located in the back.

I do believe the 50% rule is referring to switching workcenters; i.e., if someone in say, Hardlines is getting more than 50% of their shifts in Electronics (which is a $0.50 pay raise), over a period of time (not just one week), the policy is for HR to officially key that TM into the system as an Electronics TM rather than Hardlines, and thus they get the raise they are due.

Unfortunately working just one or two weeks in a higher paying workcenter isn't enough to get that pay switch. You'll be doing that work at your current job's rate of pay.

Yeah I figured I just wasn't sure how that worked, thanks!

Thanks!
As said before, 0 in the back room just means there are 0 located (properly) in the backroom. 0 on floor means very little, 15 on hands means there should be 15 in the store.
If capacity for an item is 5 and all 20 in the store are overpushed to the floor (rather than backstock 15), On floor will be (likely) set at 5 (Capacity). After 5 sell with none in the back to replenish from On floor will drop to 0 but on hands will still be 20-5=15.

As said before, 0 in the back room just means there are 0 located (properly) in the backroom. 0 on floor means very little, 15 on hands means there should be 15 in the store.
If capacity for an item is 5 and all 20 in the store are overpushed to the floor (rather than backstock 15), On floor will be (likely) set at 5 (Capacity). After 5 sell with none in the back to replenish from On floor will drop to 0 but on hands will still be 20-5=15.

So should that be changed to zero then if those on hand ones cannot be found? I know you can change the on floor part but didn't know if you could change the on hand part. Thanks for your help!

So should that be changed to zero then if those on hand ones cannot be found? I know you can change the on floor part but didn't know if you could change the on hand part. Thanks for your help!
If those 15 cannot be found, then the On Hand count should be changed with a MyDevice in Research mode. Within 15 minutes the OH will change to 0 (unless it gets flagged for the Drastic Count Report) and the replenishment system will take over and get the distribution center to send you more to actually have some to sell to guests.

If those 15 cannot be found, then the On Hand count should be changed with a MyDevice in Research mode. Within 15 minutes the OH will change to 0 (unless it gets flagged for the Drastic Count Report) and the replenishment system will take over and get the distribution center to send you more to actually have some to sell to guests.

Don't forget the gray dots!

Yeah not sure how to change it that's why I'm asking. Only did instocks once for an hour a few months ago so not sure where to change it in the research area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back