Archived Paycheck Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcellow

No and that’s final
So I received my paycheck last night and noticed that I was paid less than I was supposed to receive.

I worked 76 hours during that pay period but only got paid for 68. I never missed a day of work and I had no punch corrections that needed to be done.

What can be done?

So I received my paycheck last night and noticed that I was paid less than I was supposed to receive.

I worked 76 hours during that pay period but only got paid for 68. I never missed a day of work and I had no punch corrections that needed to be done.

What can be done?

What work center?

Not overnight. I work 6am to 2:30pm Monday through Friday, no weekends.

If its a missed punch, then nothing can be done at this point?

You need to fix it Monday, then it will be on your next check.

Of course it can be fixed. They can't just not pay you for hours worked. Like I said, go check your punches. If you find a mistake, tell your HRTM or ETL-HR and they will tell you how to fix it and get the pay you're missing.

If its been fixed it should be on the next check. I doubt they would voucher that. But do check your punches to see if you have any missing ones. The last couple weeks payroll at least at my store had some issues.. Like no ones vacation posted to be paid. So they had to voucher everyone who had vacation pay. What happens when the HRTM who does the payroll takes time off, she didn't even get paid for it.

Do check and see what the issue is. Then you can figure out how to fix it. But Monday morning get it sorted.

Just to update, I managed to get this fixed and it should be on the next paycheck. It wasnt a missed punch exactly.

What happened was that apparently I had no punches recorded on May 3rd which is weird because I was working that day and I did punch in. Otherwise it would've been a NCNS and I'm sure I would have been talked to about that by now. If anything, AP can check the cameras I'm sure.

If you at least punched IN, it recorded you as 'present' so it wouldn't be considered a NCNS.
If you didn't do any other punches (meals, out-punch) it would consider the shift incomplete so it wouldn't have been included.
Your HR should've given you a heads up; ours posts a list of missing punches & a deadline to fix them with the warning of not getting paid fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back