Archived paycheck... sos

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused::confused: im SORRY ive posted SO many times and asked Sosososoo many times about my dang paycheck but its stressing me out majorly. im going to ask my gtsl tomorrow during my shift where i can find the HR. when should i go to my HR? after i punch out? orrrr....
BUT what happened was my first payday would have been november 6th and i didnt have work at all till the following friday and didnt know(and still dont know) if im supposed to go in and pick my paycheck up on paydays? and so i asked the friday following payday and was told it would have been mailed out the monday following payday... so i surely should have gotten it by now, so idk what to do so im gonna ask my HR if i ever find him/her. if its been mailed what do i do, cus i havent gotten it? can they give me a new one? and tomorrow im also gonna go on the computers after my shift to set up direct deposit but i know that it doesnt go through right away so come my next payday i dont have a shift and im not able to go in that day at all to even pick it up so should i go saturday? i guess at my store they do it at the TSC but i swear no one is ever in there... i just wish someone explained it to me im so clueless about everything. am i ever gonna get my first paycheck?

Talk to your tl, lod, or hr, without delay. Confirm personal info on ehr at the store. Setup direct despoit at the same time.
They should a direct pay from the store after confirming your Ck is missing.

Do this now, please.

Talk to your tl, lod, or hr, without delay. Confirm personal info on ehr at the store. Setup direct despoit at the same time.
They should a direct pay from the store after confirming your Ck is missing.

Do this now, please.
so when should i talk to the Hr? after i clock out? i never know when to deal with these things cus like my gtsl was helping me with something and i clocked out late but he knew. and ill get my missing check right away?

you either walkie them or go to their office. and yes you can go pick up your check on your payday whether or not you're working.

Did you check on eHR or targetpayandbenefits.com to see if your paycheck was view-able?

This is a work related problem don't do it off the clock go in, check in with old and tell them you need to talk with hr.

Look on eHR or targetpayandbenefits.com to see if you actually have a check yet.
Most often the first two paychecks are lumped together. That's why you NEED to look it up to see IF you have one.
Tomorrow, go into the store & see if the etl-HR is in their office. If not, go to your TMC (likely the place you met for your orientation) & ask an hrtm when the etl-HR will be in next.
Be persistent & ask questions; you can't afford to 'be clueless' about your paycheck unless you don't mind working for free.

how do i see if i have a paycheck on targetpayandbenefits.com ? i just had to a create my account

You don't have to be working but you DO have to set up your account at the store.
You can do it on a day off, any time the store is open & at a workstation.
You need to learn who your people are, tho & stop waiting for someone to take you by the hand.
Once you set up your account, you should be able to log on & view a paycheck IF you have one.
Another shortcut is to find out who gives out the paychecks, ask to see the signature sheet (that you sign showing you picked up your check) & see if your name was on there.
If it wasn't, you'll get your check on the next pay period (11/20?).

i just set up my account on my phone and i got in, but theres no way for me to see a paycheck so either i cant find it or i dont have a paycheck...
next payday will be 11/20 so i just go to TSC and they should be there right?

Either at TSC or fitting room or service desk depending on your store's set-up.
Kudos on the ability to set up via phone.
Last I was there, you had to do set up in-store but you could access it from home thereafter.
Times, they are a-changin'.

i was told TSC, i cant even get there friday so i guess ill go in saturday and go to the TSC and hope someones in there,,,
thank u sosoosso much u help me so much on here id be so lost w/o the breakroom

That's what we're here for.
Experience is useless if you don't pass it on.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back