PC vs. console

PC or console?

• Total voters

can't touch this

Store Meme Leader
This is a silly debate I know but tends to get funny in a hurry so here we are. Which camp are you in and why?

For me, I grew up exclusively on PC and didn’t own a single fucking thing made by Nintendo until I was like 19. PC is just so versatile and so many games are stupidly moddable. It’s looking like the i7 2700K I bought in 2012 will still be able to run the latest games and software that’s out in ten more years, I would only need to upgrade my video card say, twice. Yeet.

Edit: lol Xenforo won’t let me use “pc” as a thread tag, is that some disallowed MySQL command? lmao

Amanda Cantwell

Guest Service & Photo

I'm Bernadette

but actually, I was always console (but not really)... started with the gamecube, then wii, then xbox 360... but the only things I play are Mario kart, Mario baseball, various other Mario games, and just dance

EDIT: does The Sims/SimCity on the Mac count? :p

Last edited:
Sony and Nintendo has too many good exclusives for me to look down on consoles anymore. I love my PC and PS4 Pro equally.

phibot

When in doubt, vendor it out
I would go PC if I didn't already have people I play with on console.

Militantagnostic

Former associate of the Targetti Crime Syndicate
I was a console boy, starting as a wee lad on NES and SNES. I also had Genesis for some time, played my friend's Saturn. I had a PS and N64 during their reign, 64 first then PS. Never got a Dreamcast but played my friend's , went PS2, never had a Gamecube, then went the way of the Xbox. I am a Microsoft bitch as I went from Xbox to 360 to One and I am now waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 PC version lol.
P.S. I loved playing The Sims and RTS games (AoE1/2, Starcraft, Warcraft, etc.) which definitely illicits good PC memories

Last edited:

can't touch this

Store Meme Leader
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like how the ps4 and xbox one are both “PCs” hardware-wise, x86 based so they could be porting a shitload of pc games over very easily and also the other way around, but nah. Sony and MS gotta make that schmoney ya know

buliSBI

Former Team Member
Strategy and FirstPerson Shooters - PC
Fighting/Sports/Platform - Console

TTGOz

"Suit"-able
PC.

You can also play Xbox games on the PC if you have a Microsoft account and an Xbox tag. Just need the controller and a game to buy.