Archived Pcard for new ETL’s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys just joined the team as an ETL (have 6 years experience at a different big box) -

wife and I in the process of moving, she got a big job opportunity 500 miles away and for me, target was hiring in the area.

I was wondering if ETLs are required to have a pcard?

Does target run a personal credit check before issuing these? And if so can I delay the credit check to get one for maybe a month or two?

We’re just selling our current house and at the same time hopefully closing on a new one.

Our bank told us any credit activity may impact our mortgage rates.

Thanks!

I’m not 100% certain, but not all ETL’s get a P-Card. Only HR and I think GE (aside from the STL) but I could be wrong on that.

Hey guys just joined the team as an ETL (have 6 years experience at a different big box) -

wife and I in the process of moving, she got a big job opportunity 500 miles away and for me, target was hiring in the area.

I was wondering if ETLs are required to have a pcard?

Does target run a personal credit check before issuing these? And if so can I delay the credit check to get one for maybe a month or two?

We’re just selling our current house and at the same time hopefully closing on a new one.

Our bank told us any credit activity may impact our mortgage rates.

Thanks!
No target doesn’t check for your credit . You will take a quiz which you have to get 100% and after you pass the text will be submitted for approval From Your stl. Anytime you make charges you submit it to the stl if you miss it by a day your account gets cancel. The Card will be with your name but the account is under your stl for Target corporation.

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing things up!

Now to just waiting on the background check....

Thanks for clearing things up!

Now to just waiting on the background check....
No background check . You are already a etl or a key holder correct? If your stl or etl hr sent you the link to take your quiz that all you need to do. You gonna have to go to the link put your stl name as approval , your store address , your name and then your next step is the quiz once that’s done , an you pass it will be submitted for approval and you should get your Pcard at the store within 7-10 days. Just make sure than whenever you use it you allocate the expense to the right account and submit that when it becomes available which usually is about 2 days . Don’t spend at the end of the month

There really isn’t a need for a Pcard unless you’re an STL, ETL HR, or PMT, and they definitely are not required. Store team uses them for recognition events, supplies, etc, and PMTs use them for tools or materials not available on SAP. Outside of that, you’d never need it. Don’t even bother.

We've been seeing our district take a year or even two before they give new etls a pcard, if they even get one ever.

There really isn’t a need for a Pcard unless you’re an STL, ETL HR, or PMT, and they definitely are not required. Store team uses them for recognition events, supplies, etc, and PMTs use them for tools or materials not available on SAP. Outside of that, you’d never need it. Don’t even bother.
I have a pcard im not a etl or stl. I used my pcard to buy lunch for my team every day during q4 to thank them for all the hard work they are doing

Every day????

Wish my TL had those kind of super powers!
For q4 hell yeah for 3 months straight we get doubles at 2600-2800 pieces , AAA+ store if it wasn’t for my team shit wouldn’t get done . So don’t give me a gift card to say I do a good job let me repay them because without them I wouldn’t be a team leader to run a team

What type of quiz questions are they-

Click all that apply

What is not appropriate to use your p card for?
A. Drugs
B. Alcohol
C. Hookers
D. Food
Lol. Travel expenses that one too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back