People Who Don’t Follow The Rules

Hey All! I’ve decided to take the bull by the horns and work on getting our backroom organized.
We are two different departments who share the stock room. Beauty with fill groups cosmetics and HB02 and HBA with fill groups of pharmacy and HB01.
I’m in Beauty and want to keep our stock separated mostly for ease of locating, pulling and backstocking.
I’ve posted signs showing what needs to be stocked where. However, there is someone from the HBA team who throws whatever stock she has in any nook or crannyvwithout regards to the signs. Trouble is I can’t PROVE that she is the offender, but something needs to be done.
There is nothing more exhausting that coming back to stockroom at the end of the day to find razors shoved with the face cleansers or mouthwash with the shampoo after I spent most of the morning getting it in shape.
Any ideas about how to handle this other than going to her TL. I’ve talked to her before but she does what she wants!

I have wondered what to do about this also.
Our COSM backstock area is pretty small and the beauty tm’s only want COSMETICS in there.
However, our HBO2 doesn’t have space for all the legit HBO2 hair stuff AND all the COSM lotions, face cleansers, cotton balls, etc. that the beauty girls don’t want in their COSM ‘make-up only’ valley.

I think every store must have one of those. We have one on beauty team also but also I've noticed with the seasonal they've hired lately they're just putting stuff in our lanes and not even backstocking it. Forget about location, forget about the literal signs with big bold letters that we have detailing what goes where. They're just sticking stuff wherever it'll fit. Each shift (except this last week because we've been so slammed) I've been able to take out a 3 tier onto the floor with the top tier full of non-backstocked items and been able to put 95% of it out on the sales floor.

I think every store must have one of those. We have one on beauty team also but also I've noticed with the seasonal they've hired lately they're just putting stuff in our lanes and not even backstocking it. Forget about location, forget about the literal signs with big bold letters that we have detailing what goes where. They're just sticking stuff wherever it'll fit. Each shift (except this last week because we've been so slammed) I've been able to take out a 3 tier onto the floor with the top tier full of non-backstocked items and been able to put 95% of it out on the sales floor.
Not as bad at my store, but same problem with a non-seasonal TM. I've been pulling the OTC one-for-one as well as my own batch the last few weeks and practically every time I do it, I find things that aren't located. I think it's that DBO, but don't know for sure. I've mentioned it offhand to her a couple of times, and she says it can't be her because she back stocks everything properly. She says the same thing about auditing and I know for a fact that she doesn't do that correctly (or she misses gobs of blank spaces down an aisle).
@allnew2 is anyone allowed to access Greenfield? Can I find it on my zebra?

Not as bad at my store, but same problem with a non-seasonal TM. I've been pulling the OTC one-for-one as well as my own batch the last few weeks and practically every time I do it, I find things that aren't located. I think it's that DBO, but don't know for sure. I've mentioned it offhand to her a couple of times, and she says it can't be her because she back stocks everything properly. She says the same thing about auditing and I know for a fact that she doesn't do that correctly (or she misses gobs of blank spaces down an aisle).
@allnew2 is anyone allowed to access Greenfield? Can I find it on my zebra?

I mentioned it to my ETL when I first noticed it happening (about the no backstock location) and she just seemed to blow it off. She basically acted like I was wrong because I haven't been there as long as the others on her team. Meanwhile, it's not rocket science when something is scanned in a Waco in the backroom and the Zebra says "no backroom location" but whatever. After a week she must've started to notice it herself because out of nowhere I noticed her loading things onto a 3 tier and asking someone to see if they'd fit on the floor. o_O

Back