Archived Performance reviews unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new but I am a cashier who has worked part time over a year. I have called in twice in a 6 month period and I received a low attendance mark on my review. None of them were no calls no shows. My immediate manager said it was a mistake but won't change it He refers to HR who refers me back to him. My coworkers had similar situations. One person only called in once but also received a low mark for attendance. One person is heloful and personable and received a low mark for her interactions with her coworkers. Can we respond on our reviews?

I got DIO and never missed a shift. That sucker should have been DEO. Don't hold grudges on your review.

At any job, never sign a review you don't agree with, and stand up for yourself because no one else is going to do it for you, you don't have to get angry, but calmly state your case. I've learned that the hard way, but thanks to one of my business professors I've become much more wise.
With your review, or almost any other document you sign at Target, your signature is simply stating you received the item, not that you agree with it.

I had a problem with a review once, I signed it, but I also made use of the TM comments section, and wrote my issues. My STL and ETL HR sat me down and discussed it with me.
As an ETL I read every review after it's delivered to see if any comments have been made.

Never listen to reviews. I know I did a good job last year, never been late, hardly ever call out and if I am going to I ALWAYS find them a body first. My TL's all said throughout the year i was doing great, always staying late when they asked, never told me I needed to improve on anything etc.

And I still got a bad review and a measely 0.12 cent raise. Two of my TLS even said I didn't deserve that review.

Moral of the story, reviews don't usually match your actual performance.

Last edited:
Never listen to reviews. I know I did a good job last year, never been late, hardly ever call out and if I am going to I ALWAYS find them a body first. My TL's all said throughout the year i was doing great, always staying late when they asked, never told me I needed to improve on anything etc.

And I still got a bad review and a measely 0.12 cent raise. Two of my TLS even said I didn't deserve that review.

Moral of the story, reviews don't usually match your actual performance.
Yup. I hold my teams together and sacrifice my work being timely to get theirs done. Twelve cents because stl threw a tantrum and put me on corrective action for an off remark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back