Archived Performance Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcellow

No and that’s final
All right, it’s that time again. My 2nd review since I started at Target and definitely doing better than last year. Got a better raise than last year but idk how good 40 cents is in the grand scheme of reviews are.

Said I’m a good worker but need to be communicative and build relationships with my coworkers.

Right. So this is where I'm confused. You get a 40 cent raise. Is that null and void due to the $12 wage shift? Or do you get the 40 cents on top of the $12. Assuming you weren't at $12 already....

I thought the $12 went into effect April 1st? And merit increases aren't reflected until sometime in May? There's been little to no info about any of this in my store...thus the confusion.

Right. So this is where I'm confused. You get a 40 cent raise. Is that null and void due to the $12 wage shift? Or do you get the 40 cents on top of the $12. Assuming you weren't at $12 already....

I make $14 an hour, not including differential. But yeah the first raise I got was wiped out due to the wage shift.

How the reviews work is if you are not at $12 after your review then you will be bumped up to that amount.

I thought the $12 went into effect April 1st? And merit increases aren't reflected until sometime in May? There's been little to no info about any of this in my store...thus the confusion.

Yeah I also was told this

My store hasn't mentioned the base increase at all, but we were told that the merit increases would be in effect beginning April 29th.

Last year I had my review in mid-April and the resulting raise showed up on the first check of May.

I stopped caring for these stupid "raises." Regardless, Target is screwing us all over. After working here for 3+ years, and being an "asset" to the team/store, I am earning the same as a new team member. If they think I should earn the same as a new team member, I will start working like a new team member.

Got whatever letter the middle one is and a 3.5% which made it .54 plus a .50 increase to my TL base since the $12 overall increase. So $1.04 all together. Couldn’t really complain. Wanted the top score but eh, what are ya gonna do.

oh damn that time of year again

i dont even know whos gonna give me mine ive had 3 tls in the past yr

two are still there and the 3rd technically but hes on the remodel team now so hes leaving in a couple weeks and my current tl has only been mine for abt 2 months

Will Beauty have higher pay with the reviews?

So right now in my store Minimum is $11, but Beauty TMs like me make $11. 50, so that means $12.50 for us?

Will Beauty have higher pay with the reviews?

So right now in my store Minimum is $11, but Beauty TMs like me make $11. 50, so that means $12.50 for us?
min is already 12 for me and im electronics making 12.50 so ya

How do reviews go for first year people ? I got hired back in November, from November to mid Janurary I was SFS, and then from there I've been a Electronics tm. I know the BrTl was writing mine for my time in SFS, would the Electronic TL give me one too?

How do reviews go for first year people ? I got hired back in November, from November to mid Janurary I was SFS, and then from there I've been a Electronics tm. I know the BrTl was writing mine for my time in SFS, would the Electronic TL give me one too?

You'll only get one review. It'll be from the person overseeing the work center you've worked at the longest.

If you know the BRTL was writing a review for you, then that'll be the only review you'll get. They'll be the one to just throw random stuff together that you "can improve on" and slide you a 10 cent raise since "you've only been here a few months"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back