• Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pfreshbackroomguy

Hello.

Where does one check on workbench to see what your p fresh bunker planograms should be? Who should be setting and making sure the bunker planograms are correct?

I ask this because the right freezer of in my p fresh isnt filled or even has a planogram as far as i can tell.

There should the turkey on the right side, bubba burgers on the left, then ribs & stuff sausages on the front.

Hello.

Where does one check on workbench to see what your p fresh bunker planograms should be? Who should be setting and making sure the bunker planograms are correct?

I ask this because the right freezer of in my p fresh isnt filled or even has a planogram as far as i can tell.

Workbench -> Food -> Pfresh Stores -> advertising/circulars (something like that) -> Ad execution tool

currently my bunker is chicken breasts up front(promo).. bubba burgers, turkeys, pulled pork, marinated pork chops on the left side (seasonal) and corndogs on the right (value)

Workbench -> Food -> Pfresh Stores -> advertising/circulars (something like that) -> Ad execution tool

currently my bunker is chicken breasts up front(promo).. bubba burgers, turkeys, pulled pork, marinated pork chops on the left side (seasonal) and corndogs on the right (value)

That is exactly what the other target i shopped at had. Since my CTL isnt that aware or even smart at times, i will explain it will be done today. I will tell her the product that is supposed to be in the bunker will create room in our freezer. Creating room in the freezer will cause the BR tms to backstock faster causing them to have to have to update thus help fill the floor more efficiently

It is suggested to ask Your ctl, if you can fill up that bunker with product. It could be empty, due temp issues.

Well it is all most empty. There are a few Not of Planogram items in there. But it has been full for over 2 months.

Our CTL usually flexes stuff in there once the seasonal product sells through. They usually find whatever they have a lot of and put it in the bunkers. Sometimes they will put clearance in there or discontinued product too.

Our CTL usually flexes stuff in there once the seasonal product sells through. They usually find whatever they have a lot of and put it in the bunkers. Sometimes they will put clearance in there or discontinued product too.

The thing is, we have plently of corndogs that are supposed to be in the bunker (we have at least 3 cases of each type of corndog). The corndogs have been in our freezer for the 2 months as a said before. The corndogs should have been put in the bunker then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back