Archived Pfresh Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also regarding scores. Our receipt to sales is usually yellow bordering on green. If you dont QMOS alot and are pretty empty in the backroom and push basically everything out on each truck (which is the goal) then you should be green on receipt to sales.

Bakery is killing us. Even just putting out a facing of everything we still QMOS a lot and it is a huge portion of our B Markdowns. Our chicken doesnt sell well either unless its couponed, tpc, or on sale. Our sales floor or team member available is usually one of the scores thats down. Just hard when there is hardly anyone on the floor and we are in pfresh only half the time since our backroom is on the complete opposite side. OH and the door that goes to backroom we have to go right through seasonal so theres always a bunch of guests asking for things

Funny thing to note. Right now we have 250ish jimmy dean sausages, 72 of which expire on the 24th. HQ is retarded and keeps sending us some every $&##& truck like we dont have enough allready. i think we finally mysupported it but geez you would think they wouldnt send more.

Last edited:
Funny thing to note. Right now we have 250ish jimmy dean sausages, 72 of which expire on the 24th. HQ is retarded and keeps sending us some every $&##& truck like we dont have enough allready. i think we finally mysupported it but geez you would think they wouldnt send more.

Haha we got a message board saying we were getting pushed a 4 month supply of lunch meat for the promo bunker, but the funny thing is that it all expires in 14 days!

I am kind of lucky since im one of those people EVERYONE at the store loves, Im just one of those agreeable people to work with....Also, hopefully you are on pretty good terms with your CTL. I would see if you can sit and talk with them regarding your concerns and whatever else you need to. Maybe write some of the things down before talking to them so you have all you need to talk about down and have had time to think about it. I have had to talk to my CTL a couple times 30 minutes or more and its been very beneficial.

Our bakery table is the same way!

Pfreshdude, I am glad you are so confident about your standing at your store. :secret: I used to feel that way to a certain degree. Recently I got Great Team Hero for the 2nd time in my target career. A few months later and now I am getting serious coaching conversations on a biweekly basis.

My CTL is very knowledgeable and supportive. Basically the only one who understand how demanding pfresh truly is. Also, I think our CTL understands how "unique" our pfresh is in comparison to other stores. We have both felt like having nervous breakdowns at various points! Ultimately we are both unsinkable, and determined to win. How that is going to happen is a total mystery to me right now.

Last edited:
Okay, but in all seriousness: No one has time for anything other than backing up, pushing CAFs, or reshop. And the last thing anyone s going to do is help pfresh, because they resent how many hours we are getting on the schedule.

Okay, but in all seriousness: No one has time for anything other than backing up, pushing CAFs, or reshop. And the last thing anyone s going to do is help pfresh, because they resent how many hours we are getting on the schedule.
At my store, we do help pfresh. Communication is the key. I do backup, so that you can Push your stuff. All I ask is for you to take calls, because I am the only one outside of pfresh covering that side of the store till 9am. I did get a cashier to help you out before we got busy to push freezer & milk. Because you had ask for help. We are one team!

Okay, understood. I was just describing how things are at my store. Hopefully it will be running as smoothly as yours soon!

How any many cases of bananas do you guys order? I usually do between 15 and 20.

Last weekend, I ordered 8 cases just for my front lane endcap. My CTL orders 16 at a time for pfresh.

When we have an endcap at the lanes we order 30-35 cases, otherwise we order 8 cases for every day.

Wow. Impressive! We don't have banana endcaps. Do you have problems with pfresh items not replenishing in CAFs? It seems like many times we are out of something on the sales floor, and it is backstocked, but just doesn't come out in CAFs. Is that because OH counts are off?

Wow. Impressive! We don't have banana endcaps. Do you have problems with pfresh items not replenishing in CAFs? It seems like many times we are out of something on the sales floor, and it is backstocked, but just doesn't come out in CAFs. Is that because OH counts are off?

Yeah we have issues all the time with things not pulling. We usually take it upon ourselves to SUBT items as needed and essentially get the floor 110% full before it gets busy. We have major issues with yogurt not pulling, especially the larger sizes that go on the bottom shelf. I mysupported it and they replied to make sure the flow team is filling to capacity, backstock is getting done, etc... no help whatsoever.

Yeah we have issues all the time with things not pulling. We usually take it upon ourselves to SUBT items as needed and essentially get the floor 110% full before it gets busy. We have major issues with yogurt not pulling, especially the larger sizes that go on the bottom shelf. I mysupported it and they replied to make sure the flow team is filling to capacity, backstock is getting done, etc... no help whatsoever.

Sounds so familiar! The more I hear about other pfresh stores, the more similarities I see to our store!

Sounds so familiar! The more I hear about other pfresh stores, the more similarities I see to our store!

Tell me about it. I feel that we do our part from a store ordered stand point of having everything in stock, but our be in stock score is always on the line between red and yellow. We're always out of lunch meat, or lunchables, or yogurt, or something that is out of our control and guests don't differentiate between store ordered or HQ ordered when they do the surveys, they just see food at Target.

Another thing that irks me is that I work at a AA volume store and we're an Ultra-high level pfresh but we're still operating with our original pfresh set that is laid out horribly. We have freezers along the whole 'G' wall and there isn't enough room to get two carts by when guests are opening the freezer doors, creates a nightmare. Another store in my district got pfresh and their a C volume store and they have a nicer pfresh than we do! What gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back