PG45 Bonus 2023

How much Bonus did you receive this year?

• $1500

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $1000

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • $500

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • What Bonus?

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • $250

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters

Planosss

User friendly.
Having done an informal survey in our district, looks like everyone is getting shafted (gigity) this year.
What amount did you receive?

Haven’t even got my review yet but already giving out my team member reviews. Go figure. When I do get it I’ll be sure to come back on here and vote. I’m curious too as to what everyone else is getting

$500. We made payroll (by a lot…), but missed sales goal. 20% comp, but about 1% below goal. The goal was too damn high.

$250, We only made payroll for a quarter of the year. With this last year's increased inventory push of overbought goods, it was not possible to make payroll without going over to keep up with truck. Our comp was up just over 8%, the base of the bonus being about payroll should have been less taken into account for the leads this year. We did what we could, and our store was on top of PC units/completion, set workload, etc... Sorry we had to run our business

Haven’t even got my review yet but already giving out my team member reviews. Go figure. When I do get it I’ll be sure to come back on here and vote. I’m curious too as to what everyone else is getting
Lmao same 🙃 if my review is as insulting as the raises I’ve had to deliver to my team I will be looking for increasing my salary by leaving target

We got $500. Corp set us all up to fail this year... every single one of us. Even more-so than last year. Then, of course, made it our faults. They had no intention of good raises or good bonus amounts for anyone. Every single one of us (TM up through SD's) seem to have gotten screwed over. Target is wanting to focus on retention? What a piss poor way to do it.

on the topic of 500 doll hairs, I recently went grocery shopping and it took me until I was halfway home to fully realize that I had spent a whole ass half of that amount for about a whole ass half the amount of groceries I coulda bought with that same whole ass nominal amount 10 years ago. I can clearly remember being able to fill up a whole ass shopping cart with tens of bags of groceries for ~$200 back in year of our lord 2013 but these days that same nominal amount gets you about 4-5 bags for the price of considerably more bags. Whoms’tever lizard person who invented this cancerous horse shit will be getting a non-biodegradable bag over their head very soon, courtesy of the O.G. bagman himself

Last edited:
on the topic of 500 doll hairs, I recently went grocery shopping and it took me until I was halfway home to fully realize that I had spent a whole ass half of that amount for about a whole ass half the amount of groceries I coulda bought with that same whole ass nominal amount 10 years ago. I can clearly remember being able to fill up a whole ass shopping cart with tens of bags of groceries for ~$200 back in year of our lord 2013 but these days that same nominal amount gets you about 4-5 bags for the price of considerably more bags. Whoms’tever lizard person who invented this cancerous horse shit will be getting a non-biodegradable bag over their head very soon, courtesy of the O.G. bagman himself
This is what happens to a society built on usury and interest. The actual value of goods is diluted . Even sadder , the value of individuals and their dignities also becomes diluted..

Would not be a problem if salaries increased at the same pace as prices, and they used to increase at a greater rate, but that is no longer been the case since the Reagan administration

Back