Archived Pikachu Funko DPCI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up for those electronics and toys TMs working on 7/29. The DPCI for the Target Exclusive Pikachu is 323-01-2116. My store and other stores in my area got some in already, so you can use this DPCI to see if your store got some in as well.

Good luck with the Funko collectors on Sunday!

THANK YOU! this will help finding the dpci faster instead of googling the stuff up since the app never shows all of them!

Just a heads up for those electronics and toys TMs working on 7/29. The DPCI for the Target Exclusive Pikachu is 323-01-2116. My store and other stores in my area got some in already, so you can use this DPCI to see if your store got some in as well.

Good luck with the Funko collectors on Sunday!
Oh good God, I’m so glad I’m not working right now. Anytime new exclusive Funkos come out, I wanna hide in the stock room.

This is a long list of exclusives releasing in the coming months my store has been averaging about 3-5 calls a shift about pikachu so we may have a long line waiting for our store open but the good thing it’s 1 per guest and no holds & gets rung up at electronics:)

Oh good God, I’m so glad I’m not working right now. Anytime new exclusive Funkos come out, I wanna hide in the stock room.
So you can make sure nobody takes them out to the floor before you have a chance to buy them all for yourself?!?! I knew it!!

Are they eligible for store pick-up (flex fills)? If so I bet they all get pulled for flexes before the store opens.

Hahaha. All ours are on a transition pallet somewhere.
I’m 7 months pregnant, have no filter anymore, and running on 4 hours of sleep.
I don’t have time to deal with adults yelling about an 8.99$ piece of plastic that Target is going to only make 52.14 off of selling the whole box because most of the people that come to buy exclusive pops are not our regular guests. Soccer moms spend more at Starbucks before they even begin their shopping trips.

A lot of the stores in my district got mspks. Nearly all the stores had 6 on-hand last night but changed to only 2 stores having on-hand at 7am. They were not happy.

We had the electronics opener buy one as soon as the GSA put a cash drawer in the registers :rolleyes:

I had a call about one last night. The woman last night wanted to know if we would have any this morning. She said it was released late last night. Lady, I'm not a mind reader, if it's released last night I'm not going to know whether guests are going to buy it all out or leave a few before closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back