Archived Plano team leads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for my fellow Plano TLs: how closely to the hours on the adjacency calendar do you hold your team? How do you monitor this? And what does your follow up look like. I am struggling every week to maintain green transitions set on time, and I'm certain it's because we are not meeting the hours for set times. Any ideas, feedback, or suggestions are welcomed!

Hours on the adjency calendar are misleading. With more experience, you'll learn how quickly different sections of the store set. You'll spend more time on difficult sets and fall behind but catch back up and get ahead when setting easy sections. If you're having trouble getting ahead, dig in and see how the team can be more efficient in their daily tasks. At my store they have followed up and corrected a LOT of issues that may seem small, but when you add them all up, it saves an enormous amount of time. Things like multiple trips to the fixture room/backroom, leaving product on the peg while breaking down an aisle, being able to go straight from clocking in to setting, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back