Archived Planorama Hours Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
My STL is out and HR is no help. Can anyone tell me the right way to add my hours for a different store and my mileage. I am going nuts trying to figure this out.

Thanks!

When I did my last planorama, my hrtm and etlhr were zero help. It took me two months to get the miles figured out on Concur. The PMT finally assisted me.

My STL is out and HR is no help. Can anyone tell me the right way to add my hours for a different store and my mileage. I am going nuts trying to figure this out.

Thanks!

Targets mileage system is so complicated I don't know anyone who uses it. I keep a log and when you do your taxes next year you can get the 54 cents a mile irs deduction.

What I would do is a punch correction to account for your travel or if you want to use the timeclock at the store you are traveling to have a senior tl, etl or HR go into mytime.

Click add shift

Under job transfer, click search

Every store in the company is listed. Have them transfer you into Plano at the store you're visiting.

You will be able to clock in at that store.

Thanks!

When I did my last planorama, my hrtm and etlhr were zero help.

Targets mileage system is so complicated I don't know anyone who uses it.

Concur does the miles thing.

Grumpymom - Hardlinesmaster is correct: the reimbursement on miles is done on Concur. What HRZone said about the system being complicated is also very true. You will see the complexity once you go through the process.

Let me clarify that HR is not really a part of the miles reimbursement process. The only reason I even know anything about it was because I looked into the process to help out a Team Member. The process mainly involves the TM and the STL. To put it simply, the TM needs to submit reimbursement request(s) on Concur and then the STL approves or denies the request(s).

In order to get reimbursed, you need to access Concur using your own Team Member account. This means that you have to log onto Workbench using your own TM number and get to Concur through Workbench. Once you are on Concur, you need to submit various information (number calculations are involved - distance, gas costs, etc) for the reimbursement request. I cannot recall the step-by-step process at the top of my head. However, if you call the phone number on the Concur site, a rep can guide you through it. The Concur rep is the best person to ask questions to about the mileage reimbursement process.

Here is the catch though: They will only reimburse you if the distance is further than your usual commute. You might not even qualify for a reimbursement if the commute to the other store is quicker. Don't quote me on this but I believe that they said that they only reimburse for the difference between your usual commute and the commute to the other store - please ask the Concur rep to make sure though.

What I would do is a punch correction to account for your travel or if you want to use the timeclock at the store you are traveling to have a senior tl, etl or HR go into mytime.

Click add shift

Under job transfer, click search

Every store in the company is listed. Have them transfer you into Plano at the store you're visiting.

You will be able to clock in at that store.

Grumpymom - What HRZone said. You can either do a punch correction at the end of every shift on eHR or partner with a leader/HR to enable you to use the time clock at the other store.

When I did my last planorama, my hrtm and etlhr were zero help. It took me two months to get the miles figured out on Concur. The PMT finally assisted me.

PMTs probably use Concur more often since they go to assist different stores if needed. It makes sense that they would be more knowledgeable about reimbursement on mileage.

Last edited:
I keep a log and when you do your taxes next year you can get the 54 cents a mile irs deduction.
That doesn't really do anything unless you itemize every single deduction instead of taking the standard deduction.

That doesn't really do anything unless you itemize every single deduction instead of taking the standard deduction.

That's true. Back when I dabbled in uber and Amazon flex itemizing saved me money over the standard deduction. Now I just take the SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back