Archived Portable Printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy

Former Fulfillment Operations Lead
Anyone know how I can do it so you only have to put in the last 4 numbers to connect to printer instead of T0000prt0000?

You can type in the whole number T####prt####, if you disconnect again go to the magnifying glass on the top of the screen on the my device, it has your recent typed numbers and tap on the number you previously typed. Mydevices suck, give me a pda!

Use word doc font bar code and type in the entire printer number to get a new scannable label
You can also just plug the printer in to whichever computer has the loader software and tell it to print new label(s).

Try it on flex fill next time,

I have. It gives the unknown printer error when just typing the number. I finally got a dedicated printer at GS to use only for flex. It just sucks having to type everything in vs just the number.

I have. It gives the unknown printer error when just typing the number. I finally got a dedicated printer at GS to use only for flex. It just sucks having to type everything in vs just the number.
It appears that your printers missed an update. Go on workbench, look for O'neil printers update.

The name of the program is Qloader. The printer cable should be near the mobile PDA sled used for rebuild & updates on PDA.

The fixture room pc is usually the one with the printer program.

The fixture room pc is usually the one with the printer program.

Our tsc has the pea sleds but didn't see the cord for the printer. I'll check our fixture room tomorrow. If not I'll prob ask AP etl

The label is fine. its for a printer that stays at GS to be used for flex orders.

I see. As I mentioned in another thread, I bring the printer with me as I pick items, though we keep multiple printers in the backroom at my store.

I see. As I mentioned in another thread, I bring the printer with me as I pick items, though we keep multiple printers in the backroom at my store.

they never put label at this store since printers were always being moved around. I grabbed one and put it on a charger as guest service and emailed the leaders not to move it.

they never put label at this store since printers were always being moved around. I grabbed one and put it on a charger as guest service and emailed the leaders not to move it.
Do you have a specific cart used for picking SPUs? If you do, print/get/etc an extra label for that printer and just stick it on that cart.
Or just take a photo of the label on your phone and scan that as needed. Works fine.

I have 2 O'neil printers that aren't connecting to the network. I'm trying to update the software, but it's not taking. I don't know how to reset the printers for a clean reinstall. Anyone have hip printer tips for a newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back