Positive Feels Thread

GoodyNN

Plays with strings; Bacon Number of 2
Just got off the phone with a very difficult client at my day job. She's not a native English speaker, she's making packaging for a heavily regulated area, and she's not good at reading and understanding the requirements. Probably in large part because of the language barrier. So no, she's not trying to be difficult. Anyway, I had to spend about a half hour explaining to her that the protocols we used for a different project won't work for her current request because it's a completely different type of packaging. Finally it clicked, and now she's gushing about how awesome I am for spending so much time helping her to understand.

GoodyNN

Plays with strings; Bacon Number of 2
Had a guest give me a much needed compliment today. I was out on reshop, helped her find something in HBA. A kid started screeching a couple aisles over as I walked away. She said "I'm glad I don't have to deal with babies anymore", and then realized she'd spoken aloud. I told her not to worry about it and agreed, and then said that pretty soon it was going to be time for grandchildren. Her response: "no way! You don't look anywhere old enough!" She thought I was in my mid-30s.