Positive update

Florida Dawg

Former Cart Attendant Pro and Target Employee
I don’t wanna make what I post a constant blog but I wanna take a moment to thank everyone who has given me good advice. The last two work shifts have been solid gold for me and I was actually thanked by a few coworkers who seen my efforts as the new Cart Attendant and know I’m actually trying my best. The advice has helped from the few coworkers I had spoken with that weren’t childish and from people on here who been through it. Not trying to make this sound like I’m jinxing it but it’s helped me some with getting through the workday. Still got a long way to go. Appreciate y’all.

^This.
When you're trying your best it's hard for people NOT to notice.
Believe me I been trying since I started. I guess it just took a lil while longer than I thought. It just felt nice to feel appreciated emotionally especially with me having one of the bottom of the pyramid positions.

I
Believe me I been trying since I started. I guess it just took a lil while longer than I thought. It just felt nice to feel appreciated emotionally especially with me having one of the bottom of the pyramid positions.
It may seem contradictory but it works: be sure you are expressing your appreciation of them as well - it will help build positive relationships with your TM's and they will look out more / recognize you more in the future.

It's nice to read you are feeling better about your last few shifts.

You're also in one of the most visible positions, front-of-store.
Everything you do will be noticed; the good, the bad & the ugly.
You'll either be under a microscope or in the spotlight depending on how well you do.
You've got a good start.

You'll either be under a microscope or in the spotlight depending on how well you do.
You've got a good start.
Just hope it stays that way. We’re all human and we can’t do everything at once but as long as they know that I’m not bullshitting, Then things will be good.

You've got a good start.

There is such a huge difference between an attentive, hard working cart attendant and one who does the bare minimum. Like you said you can stand out and help so many aspects of the store

My last STL started as a cart attendant. He ended up with a big head because he climbed so far and ended up being difficult to work with but I have to admire his resolve.

There is such a huge difference between an attentive, hard working cart attendant and one who does the bare minimum. Like you said you can stand out and help so many aspects of the store

My last STL started as a cart attendant. He ended up with a big head because he climbed so far and ended up being difficult to work with but I have to admire his resolve.
On the flip side, my current STL started as a CA and is one of the best STLs ever... don’t always agree with them but I respect them immensely

Back