Archived Possible help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trained on GS finally ( normally a cashier) and someone who was training me said from now on to grab a walkie and a zebra in case they start pulling me to work GS. Should I, or should I just not bother? I know normally cashiers don’t need walkies, hence why I’m asking. Could I get in trouble for grabbing one?

Our team would be mad if a cashier grabbed equipment because there are salesfloor tm’s that need them more. Guest service should have some there already. They shouldn’t need one for EVERY tm.

Our team would be mad if a cashier grabbed equipment because there are salesfloor tm’s that need them more. Guest service should have some there already. They shouldn’t need one for EVERY tm.
Last time I had checked GS never had any, the TM’s would grab them before they went over toward GS, hence why I was confused.

i'd say yeah, go for it, assuming your store has the equipment to support it. i know at my store we have 8 devices just designated for the front end, i use a TL mydevice, and my service desk uses the myCheckouts, so that's 8 devices that can be taken by my team members on the front end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back