Posted shifts not showing up for taking

I attempted to post some presentation shifts on MyTime. I use the desktop version since the app doesn't work right on my phone. I cannot see the shifts when I look in the list of available shifts, and my coworker who is trying to take one also cannot see them.

I've tried searching for a solution and the only thing folks have said is that the person trying to take the shift has to be keyed in/have been trained. But my coworker has done presentation before. Also, I can see shifts for service advocate and I've never once been trained on that.

Any other ideas?

Solution
Seriously? Why? Is that why it doesn't show up?
Because you need to be coded for secondary work centers and not everyone is trained in presentation. During training everyone learns cashier and fulfillment so those shifts will always show up for the taking. Just like an A&A team member won’t be able to see GM shifts that are posted. Those need to be approved by your etls
The person taking your shift has to be under 40 hours to take your shift. If it’s an 8 hour shift they have to have 32 or less hours or the shift won’t even show.

Seriously? Why? Is that why it doesn't show up?
Because you need to be coded for secondary work centers and not everyone is trained in presentation. During training everyone learns cashier and fulfillment so those shifts will always show up for the taking. Just like an A&A team member won’t be able to see GM shifts that are posted. Those need to be approved by your etls

Solution
Yeah have them manually approve the shift swap/take for a shift like that. Even if they have done presentation before its unlikely they actually got coded in for the position.

I see. Thank you, I'll ask them to manually approve it.

Back