Archived Powertrips and cut hours merry christmas to us :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes management shifts are worse than the ones leaving I swear. Sorry just need a rant. They have serious balls lectur8ng 7s on what they can improve when they didnt feed us AT ALL for black friday and now average hour tms go from 40 to 20 because the yahoo in charge hired nearly 100 tms for seasonal. . .nope no rage here all smiles guest service and paychotic breakdowns. Hows everyone else doing??? Give me good stories lol been here long enough to know to ride the waves but ugh trying to not be a grinch :/

I think I am seeing my ETL going on a firing spree (ETL-LOG). To free up hours for other more experienced. competent people. She comes up to me "Hey are you at 40 next week?. I go no I am at 28 :eek: (Ya Dick!). She then tells me she had to term 3 people (All seasonals, have no clue which ones) so that there are 60 more hours to play with.

Lmao, this Company.

I feel like instead of giving SFS actual hours, (You know the hours that come in with the more money from SFS). They lied, and instead went vampiric on every work center in the entire store.

Legit, Target eats its own Children.

saturn-devouring-one-of-his-children-1823.jpg

Last edited:
We had a ham, turkey, and pulled pork. All sorts of bread, cakes, salads, and beverages where I work now.

When I was at the Target store we had catering for like two solid months.

It all comes down to store leadership. My store is killing sales right now. We have great food for Black Thursday thru Sunday. Our mgmt. know who the workers are and we are getting hrs and overtime. If you have been a slug and not a team player then too bad for you. As a flow tm, taking trucks everyday now and being told we could take 2 lunches if we wanted to, we had a couple seasonal tms that didn't want to stay. Couple days later when new schedule came out, one of the tms was complaining he only had 4 days and had a car payment to make. Give me a fucking break. Work the hours when they are handed to you on a silver platter. If you don't want the hours, then don't complain you aren't getting hours. WTF Sorry not sorry

We actually had more catering than we could handle and most of our team are getting hours like crazy because of SFS.

I am only working 50 hours this week no big deal lol, gotta make sure things do not go missing this week.

Yeah our leadership is doing fine. Lots of hours to go around, food is good.

My only beef is the ETLs trying to protect their bonuses by cutting ot. But it's either give ot or not make our sfs sales. Our stl is like eff that. Pick and pack so we can get more orders and make more money

Yeah our leadership is doing fine. Lots of hours to go around, food is good.

My only beef is the ETLs trying to protect their bonuses by cutting ot. But it's either give ot or not make our sfs sales. Our stl is like eff that. Pick and pack so we can get more orders and make more money

This!

If you don't want the hours, then don't complain you aren't getting hours. WTF Sorry not sorry

My number one complaint about one of my team members.... Ask her to stay she says no next week lazy I need more hours -_-

DTL said to use OT. We had food of various kinds at all times from Wednesday at 10am to Sunday close. There is no reason for a store to not provide food for its teams.

Yeah I found out my old STL misappropriated funds from our 549 budget. Nothing fraudulent but she spent it on things other than food or would buy food for the ETLs a little more than I'm used to.

Our new stl is letting us use it to feed the team. We have some good food days on our December calendar. Some tms are annoying and complain no matter what we get

"What no hawaiian?" (When we get pizza)

I tell them they are free to go back to the old way where we had peanut butter sandwiches for fff days

Last edited:
My store ordered shitty Spanish food on Thanksgiving and then left it sitting out in trays overnight with nothing keeping it warm or safe from bacteria growing for people to keep going for on Friday. They haven't fed us anything since and are probably using all that money on themselves tbh

We got cookies on thanksgiving and they feed us a “holiday meal “ usually the second week of dec ruby tuesdays comes in and serve so us on site ribs some kind of mushroom chicken , mashed potatoes green beans cheddar biscuits and beverage and desert

We were fed from Thanksgiving through Sunday. My only complaint is that it was the same food places we have had the past three years. Our store has been busy, especially SFS, and everyone is getting hours. We've had call-outs every day at the front so those hours haven't been used. We could use more staffing at GS and for picking and packing orders.

Awww thanks all this is super frustrsting but I have been with spot a decade lol im used to the powertrips. This happened years ago with an hr who hired something like 113 seasonals :/ im open availability come in when called like a good pup stay when needed all that jazz. I know the score but I like hearing others doing well makes me feel like it wont stay bad forever -_-
Oh its not just my hours being sliced everyone is getting sliced across the board not a single team member is anywhere near 40. Even our tls are down to 34 or 32. . .but whatevs like I said I have seen this before just needed a rant and to drool over other stores :p

Last edited:
Our seasonals must be falling by the wayside cuz my hours are actually going up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back