Prayer Request

I come to my fellow Target friends to request prayers for a cousin that had a massive stroke yesterday. The doctors don't give him much chance for survival. No brain activity and he is only 46! I know this is in God's hands and He knows what is best, but that doesn't ease the pain the family is going through right now.

To make matters a bit worse, I'm on vacation this week and am out of town. Not that I could do much if I were there. But I could be there with my family during this time when we need each other's support. :(

OP
OP
Bullseye Flow TM
Thanks for your kind words. He passed away earlier today, about 15 minutes after being removed from life support. When I return home tomorrow from vacation I'll get the details of his funeral service. What a terrible way to end my vacation! :( Timing really sucked, but nothing could be done.

They did try. God has made his decision & family was there. Save the good memories of him with you. Sorry for your loss. We are here, if you need us.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
I'm sorry for your loss.
יְהֵא שְׁלָמָה רַבָּא מִן שְׁמַיָּא,

mrknownothing

purveyor of things
I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences are with you and your family.

You know what, though? He's in a better place now; he doesn't have to suffer anymore.

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
My condolences & heartfelt prayers for your & your family.
We're all thinking of you during this hard time.

OP
OP
Bullseye Flow TM
Thanks, everyone. I've made some amazing friends here. Your kind words & encouragement mean more than you may ever know. May God bless you all.