Archived Pre-tied transition dropping in autos

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today my ETL had me pull seasonal autos. One of them ended up being all transition for next week and is not currently set. The other batch was half clearance (totally fine with this) and half transition, which again doesn't set until next week. Any idea why it did this? I had to move pallets and overflowing flat beds and get the items, only to backstock them all over again

Fire pit, lawn chairs, outdoor lights, and charcoal as far as I can remember. Our BTS transition was poorly executed so all these items that were on the floor have been taken off until the new pog sets

Fire pit, lawn chairs, outdoor lights, and charcoal as far as I can remember. Our BTS transition was poorly executed so all these items that were on the floor have been taken off until the new pog sets
All of these items should be at 70% clearance and on the floor, definitely not backstocked.

All of these items should be at 70% clearance and on the floor, definitely not backstocked.
Most of them went clarence. There are some selections however that we will still be carrying for awhile longer. We are an early set store so we did BTS a few weeks ago

Any chance of flexing them into where the new pogs will set? Try to capture those last summer sales while you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back