Archived Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I was scheduled for a presentation shift. When I got there, there was a package there with my name on it. I did not know what to do with it. There were tms there who were trained in presentation. They were looking at some paper, writing down something and getting label strips. I told the tl I have not done presentation. He told me, okay, took it from me and said to help organize and push the merchandise. What's the process/steps to doing a presentation project?

Um, might be something you need to be shown how to do. I don't know if explaining it here would help. But they definitely should have had someone teach you if you've never been trained for it.

Reactions: Coo
Whenever I got scheduled under Plano it was simply pushing their pogs. Generally Plano is not something you just figure out on your own.

That's why most stores dont build a plano team of new hires, they generally steal the best from other teams

Last edited:
Eventually, that's what I basically ended up doing, organizing, pulling batches and pushing the merchandise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back