Archived Price accuracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, I recently got promoted to be the price accuracy team leader at my store and everything has been pretty good so far, my training wasn't all that great (I got sent out to another store) and every other problem I've encountered I've basically resolved on my own basically learning as I go. But I had a question about scores which I should probably know by now so I don't ask my boss lol. Every day you have your workload and for example you're scanning through cosmetics. On the sales floor work load screen it tells you what aisle the product is in and how many are on hand. So let's say I go there and it says 15 lip sticks should be there but they aren't, then later on as I'm scanning the back room batch, those 15 lip sticks are part of my batch, once I ticket them those 15 are cleared from the back room batch but still appear on the sales floor workload screen which I then have to activate. Since they were in the back, does that mean they were accounted for and I don't have to worry about activating the floor number? Or does the system think I only found what was in the back and had to activate the floor since I couldn't (find) them? I hope this makes sense, thanks!

But I had a question about scores which I should probably know by now so I don't ask my boss lol
Im sorry, off topic but I cannot stand asshole ETLs who think theyre above holding a TLs hand for a bit...that kinda mentality is what kills target. Dont be afraid to ask....if you succeed they succeed! Make that known!

:confused:

You would still need to activate the ones in the sales floor division or they would not drop off and then it would show you are overdue for that day. my team will scan one of everything in their back room batch (after they marked it under backroom) under the salesfloor division to drop it off the sales floor. This way we don't get dinged in the report for them. Last time I checked doing this doesn't change counts (I believe that only happens when it's a final markdown). I wish the system was smart enough to know if it wants you to mark an item that only has 15 OH and if they were all in the back room then it shouldn't want you to ticket the floor. But that's just one of the many things they don't have figured out!

Quick question, I recently got promoted to be the price accuracy team leader at my store and everything has been pretty good so far, my training wasn't all that great (I got sent out to another store) and every other problem I've encountered I've basically resolved on my own basically learning as I go. But I had a question about scores which I should probably know by now so I don't ask my boss lol. Every day you have your workload and for example you're scanning through cosmetics. On the sales floor work load screen it tells you what aisle the product is in and how many are on hand. So let's say I go there and it says 15 lip sticks should be there but they aren't, then later on as I'm scanning the back room batch, those 15 lip sticks are part of my batch, once I ticket them those 15 are cleared from the back room batch but still appear on the sales floor workload screen which I then have to activate. Since they were in the back, does that mean they were accounted for and I don't have to worry about activating the floor number? Or does the system think I only found what was in the back and had to activate the floor since I couldn't (find) them? I hope this makes sense, thanks!

Glad you asked this. I too have this problem daily though no one in my store was sure why this happens. I my supported the issue also about 2 weeks ago. Still in progress which I'm sure equates to they don't know either.

The system is expecting you to ticket 15 total between the backroom and sales floor. If you ticket all if them in the back, the floor location will just have to be activated so the task drops from the list (print zero) - there should be a green check mark indicating "some" were ticketed in the BR.

We usually scan everything from the salesfloor division and then "burn" the backroom pull with a PDA. We've been green and top 7 in the group for over a year doing this.

Glad you asked this. I too have this problem daily though no one in my store was sure why this happens. I my supported the issue also about 2 weeks ago. Still in progress which I'm sure equates to they don't know either.

This is the expected behavior so they won't tell you anything. The system is designed to force you to activate the backroom DPCIs separately so that you don't miss the backroom pull. Your score won't be affected at all because it wanted 15 and you found 15. It doesn't matter where you found them.

We also scan the backroom under the sales floor divisions and activate the backroom at the end of the day.

We usually scan everything from the salesfloor division and then "burn" the backroom pull with a PDA. We've been green and top 7 in the group for over a year doing this.
Yep, this how I was taught to do this, although the Mydevice makes is easier, as you can activate the floor and then backroom one right after the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back