Archived Pricing question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately we had to carry over yesterday’s workload to today for Softlines pricing, hurting our scores.

Thanks @masterofalltrades that's basically what I figured. We have 2 days of backroom PC to be ticketed and someone had heard that it'll drop out of pricing task list if it isn't ticketed in 2 days time. I figured it would just keep rolling into the next days backroom to be ticketed. We're totally getting dinged on timeliness. I know that. But no one seems to care we're so behind.

Thanks @masterofalltrades that's basically what I figured. We have 2 days of backroom PC to be ticketed and someone had heard that it'll drop out of pricing task list if it isn't ticketed in 2 days time. I figured it would just keep rolling into the next days backroom to be ticketed. We're totally getting dinged on timeliness. I know that. But no one seems to care we're so behind.
Not sure about dropping out of the pricing task list but the batches don't go anywhere since it needs to be pulled at one point or another.

We have around 40 batches in the gun right now, and nobody seems too concerned about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back